Just got to lvl 10 as a Rogue...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jacky, Aug 17, 2021.

1. jacky

jacky Member

Will it be possible to find groups to lvl from 20-50 on this server? I dont intend to take this char past 51... but also am iffy about boxing.

2. dday17

dday17 Member

Yes it is but there will be times you will be waiting around for a group.

3. Yinikren

Yinikren Well-Known Member

My advice would be to become a bit more self-sufficient. Being two years into luclin, leveling groups aren't all that common, most people who are leveling are working on alts, and they'll often PL them as well to get to the 50s quicker. Group when you can and box when you can't - kind of the mantra of the server to have that in-built freedom to build your own group when needed.

John Stark likes this.
  4. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I am curious is there a reason you don't intend to level past 50 on your rogue? Seems like an odd stopping point for a character.

5. jacky

jacky Member

Well Im playing for RP reasons and I want to stop before the "Rake" title... so lvl 54

6. jacky

jacky Member

I mean I want the Rake title... not "assassin" :)

7. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Or you could power through to level 65 for the Deceiver title!

8. jacky

jacky Member

I like that idea! Im boxxing with a shaman but lvling always feels slow. Char names are Maul and Baul, ill be on a lot if anyone wants to do Befallen and/or Kurns message me

9. Kabouter

Kabouter Member

Definitely possible, but you'll have to work for it. I am quite a casual player, so people that I did group up with are now all 50+ while I'm still in my thirties. So grouping with the same people doesnt happen often for me.

The other thing is that since most people box and are less reliant on groups don't expect people to come to you. Better to just contact people in your level range and ask them if you can join them (how long will the be on for) and go to them. For that reason alone you probably want to level a druid as well.

But in my experience every time I run into another player in my level range they are always willing to group.