Iksar faction question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vannari, Sep 4, 2015.

1. vannari

vannari Well-Known Member

Hi all I've played this game to death but this is my first Iksar I've played properly. I have several backpacks of Crushbone Belts I want to hand in asap, but the guards are still aggro to me. I played a character in the past who started aggro but they became friendly pretty quick once I had hunted in Crushbone for a while. But with this Ikky I am 12 levels hunting Gfy and CB and they are still scowling. Do I just need to kill more Orcs? Or are Iksar's permanently hated? Thanks!

edit-- Ahh nevermind think I finally found my answer on google:

• As an iksar necro, my parser counted 600+ rep gains by killing orcs till I hit threatening with storm guard. 100ish more and you will be dubious and can do this quest.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Sturmm and Oiwon like this.
  2. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Wow, yeah I had the same thought with my iksar necro, but after I awhile I said screw it, and I went with the evil-ness.
    Then I came to learn that dwarves actually taste like chicken!

vannari and Ransom like this.
  3. vannari

4. vannari

I gave up on this, 14 levels of killing orcs and guards still scowling! Iksar faction must start reeeeeally low. I used some belts on my other two characters but I still have 40 left in my bank if anyone wants to buy them. If not I'll save them for an alt some day.

5. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Hey here's something that can help you track your faction, this is what I used when I was working on raising my cabilis factions on my SK here.

at the top of the website hover over TAKP Resources and go to TAKP Magelo Link. Type your character name in and search, click on his name and then click on "faction". You can look on there to see which value you need for threatening / dubious / appre etc etc.. The far right column is your total faction, the stuff to the left of that is all the different factors into each faction. Looks like you've got +473 faction hits to emerald warriors putting you at total of -1027 faction, having -700 faction puts you at Dubious and I think -900 is threatening. Also looks like you got double negative 800 hits because of race and because of religion.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    vannari likes this.
  6. vannari

Thanks! That is really useful.

7. Suriinya

Suriinya Well-Known Member

Last edited: Sep 6, 2015