Howdy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phaedrix, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Phaedrix

Phaedrix New Member

Hi everybody! Joined the party on Saturday and I've been having a good time so far. People have been very generous, both with plat/gear—unasked, promise!—and buffs. :) Copious, copious buffs, which is super, because I'm not looking to box and it would be very slow otherwise, particularly for an enchanter with minimal experience where charm is concerned. We're referring only to the spell, of course!

I play Central European Time. You'll find me under the same name. Look me up if you've got a mid-level-ish toon as well, or simply to say hello. Currently level 20.

Phaedrix

Thunderace and showstring like this.
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

welcome to the server :)

I would recommend you get yourself a cleric or druid box, it will make your life significantly easier and make things go smoother.
    It's worth the 'investment' to learn.

But of course, it's not essential and you can have fun single boxing

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Whistle at @Mascha yall can sing David Hasslehoff together

Phaedrix likes this.
  4. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Welcome!

5. souske

souske Well-Known Member

Destiny is a Euro/U.S guild. We probably have around a dozen Euros or so.

6. Phaedrix

Phaedrix New Member

Thanks all. :)

Yep, originally from the US but I’ve been Berlin-based for a while now. Already in touch with a few folks from Destiny, including a druid who’s happy to buff and give tips and a cleric who’s happy to employ gnome labor. ;)

@showstring I realize it may be a slog without a 2box. Going to try single-box as long as I can, really not a fan of EverFollow where my own playstyle is concerned.

Pithy likes this.
  7. Kaeril

Kaeril Member

Welcome!

My druid is currently 37, it would be a pleasure to group with you. I’m still totally new to this game and always eager to help/have fun doing stupid things/chitchatting.

Also Destiny really’s a great guild for this style of casual play. Most guilds are nice here from what I get so far, anyway.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Phaedrix likes this.
  8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Destiny is closer to 30 euros, they multiply every time I make a Eurotrash joke.

Phaedrix and Kaeril like this.
  9. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

The Horde is an old Al`Kabor guild with a long history. Not too many folks yet but we are starting to rebuild. We are very casual and family oriented, please consider us if that's your play style. http://eqhorde.gamerlaunch.com/

10. Thunderace

Thunderace People Like Me

Phaedrix ! Awesome dude =)