HoHb GY

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Savok, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Savok

Savok Active Member

Seeing as you can't drag corpses in a GY anymore would it be possible to summon the corpses to HoHa? Can't rez due to mobs in the GY. Can't kill mobs due to no gear..

showstring likes this.
  2. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

The range on it is pretty forgiving, you can safely zone in and rez at the lightning portal, or behind it.

3. Savok

Savok Active Member

A guild member was unable to physically drag their corpses, even within the GY area so was unable to pull behind the ZI to rez.

4. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

Zoning in and typing /corpse is all I had to do, that spot seems safe and in range of the GY corpses. I tried it a bunch of times, it's random but most times the corpse ends up porting behind the zone in spot, under the lightning or slightly in front of it. Porting corpses to a different zone didn't come until Shadowrest was added, so corpses should stay in the same zone for us. If they had the tech for moving corpses to another zone during PoP they probably would have just put the GY in plane of time A instead of the awkward graveyard section in B.

Cadsuane likes this.
  5. Saenayil

Saenayil People Like Me

Makes sense. What do you think about increasing the leash range on a few oddball GYs? HoHB and PoEB come to mind as ones that should have a bit more room to move corpses around.

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

I can probalby log on live and see where hohb corpse pop in at.

7. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

I dragged multiple corpses behind lightning portal and rezzed them.