Heylios strange and unusual peoples!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seknah, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Seknah

Seknah Member

I have played this wonderful game called EverQuest since 1999. I have played in various progression servers and guilds over the years. I have been a Guild Leader of multiple different raiding guilds over the years. I have been Officers of casual/social guilds over the years. I have played (and still play) other MMOs, but it always comes back to EQ.

I have been multiboxing since 2000 and have grown accustomed to it. So whenever I am playing an MMO I do whatever I can to multibox, which is one reason I suppose I didn't make it too far on P99. And I miss the nostalgia of old EQ, which is why I guess Ragefire/Lockjaw didn't hold me too long. I am hoping that this server is the server that will give me what I am looking for. While I will miss a few key quality of life features they are not a deal-breaker.

2. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Dive on in ! The water's fine !

3. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

"The water's fine !"
    Well, it was until Spaide jumped in... he likes to pee in the pool

4. Seknah

Seknah Member

Woo! Been working 8 hours to get the game working on my Windows machine. Finally get it running but I load more than two accounts and they start crashing. I can get one just fine, two 50% chance to crash the first account, three 75% chance to crash the first and/or second account. Just frustrating to be sure. Working to get my roommate to give my mac back to me that I let her use for her programming stuff but she is taking her time getting it back to me. I hope to be on the game soon if the Mac will let me play and not crash me so often.