Hello again, Norrath! It's great to be back!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eramalis, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Eramalis

Eramalis Member

Greetings Norrathians!

Oh man, I just found out last weekend that EQ for Mac exists (I know, super late) and I'm crazy excited to relive the experience once again, running around exploring all the familiar zones and overall doing a major walk down memory lane.

I played EQ.mithmarr from 2001 as an Enc-Mage duo with my cousin, and we jumped ship to EQ2.butcherblock when it released in 2004. I joined a guild, was asked to be their raid leader and eventually co-guild leader but stopped playing in 2007 when life caught up and work and family took priority.

Now, 11 whole years later I'm a level 9 mage, ha ha. I'm sure many of you have similar stories if you've played, quit and returned like me. I just had to share my excitement! Especially seeing the classic Kelethin lifts again, that was awesome.

Being out of touch with EQ news over the years, it seems to me like this is a private server. If so, huge thanks to the dev(s) for your great work.

Please feel free to shoot a /tell my way even just to say hi. It's great to be back!

Eramalis

Draeko, Neealana, Smudge and 3 others like this.
  2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Hello - if you have questions check out the takp resources// wiki. Enjoy your new, old explorations.

3. Kaeril

Kaeril Member

Welcome, enjoy your stay! :)

Along with the wiki check the resources on the forum top bar, there is also a Discord where many people are lurking. You'll find it's a great community out there.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018