Minor instability since patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ravenwing, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Bunch of zones went down this evening around midnight EDT - the entire guild got kicked out of NToV at one point - and Benzarden and I just had multiple toons go LD in different zones at the same time.

I've also been hanging more often while trying to log in.

I don't see anything in the patch notes about netcode, though, so maybe it's nothing or just network traffic.

Oiwon likes this.
  2. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

yeah there was no server code changes in more than a month so not sure what happen there.

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Oiwon likes this.
  4. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

All 3 of mine just went LD Sat 10/21/17 8:25 am MST in Western Karana

Just an FYI

5. Synthetix

Synthetix Well-Known Member

I got this wierd bug after the patch where my gamma is like max until I alt tab to something other then the client. I have to alt tab basicly after every time I zone now lol. No idea if this is patch related or something got screwed with my GPU.

6. Fadetree

Fadetree People Like Me

I can't seem to keep my trader on longer than about 6 hours. She just gets suddenly disconnected. If I try to log right back on, it crashes right at game world insertion and leaves the char LD for a while.

7. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

There were no code changes in over 4 weeks. It was basically a reboot with quest and npc changes to db.

That does not mean something didnt change somewhere. But its not code related.

8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

I ddos the Bumzaar to kick my competition off

Videri-Tala and Oiwon like this.