Handling Trolls (people not the race)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tylaric, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

Like many of you I need to get my post count up so instead of searching for the answer I thought I'd just ask =).

So, we had a bad run there for quite a while with trolls training raids not even in the sense of contested mobs .. Just training with the intent of ruining everyone else's good time.

How does the staff of TAKProject plan to handle such situations? Will there be iron fist ruling or more of a hands off approach and let the community police it's self?

Cheers,

Nemis / Tylaric

2. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

A touch of both, but if a GM witnesses it, it is a no warning ban.

3. Esildor

Esildor Member

You have to remember, Al'Kabor had absolutely zero oversight. The only time a GM even logged in was A. Hobart just did an update, Hobart logged in to make sure everything was okay(VERY rare). B. Someone bothered CSR enough to warrant them finding someone to log in

This server would have GMs, and a CSR 'staff' that is much more present, eliminating those people. People generally don't want to lose their accounts, so just the real threat(and knowing it isn't an empty threat) is going to stop people.

4. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

There can be a nice wall of shame as well made. I have implemented video bbcode for many reasons.
    If you get a screen video cap of someone training, it is fair game to post it.

5. Tylaric

Tylaric Well-Known Member

Sounds great :)