Guild portal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Theus, Jul 1, 2015.

1. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

I would post this on the Destiny webpage. However, for the past 3 weeks or so while trying to access the Destiny webpage I have gotten the message from Guild Portal "It's possible you caught us at a bad time. Maybe we're doing database maintenance. We apologize for the inconvenience!"

Has Guild Portal really been down for three weeks now or is it something to do with my computer. Again, I apologize for posting this issue here; it should be posted on my guildpage, but I have not been able to access my guildpage, so I posted it here, sorry.

2. scrubber

scrubber New Member

Guild portal just been really buggy lately. I get the same message too. But Destiny website is still up when guild portal is working

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Theus where you been hidin?

4. Theus

Theus Well-Known Member

Just busy in RL. I have a new job and I moved to a new area.

Wow, I still cannot get anything out of guild portal except that message saying they are doing maintenance. Three weeks seems quite long for maintenance.

5. Lyrad

Lyrad Member

I haven't been able to access it either Theus. The retired Guild Leader in me is on some level enjoying the silence though... ;)

6. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

All I get when I try to log in, is an invitation to start a new guild.. and what would you like your guild name to be ?

/sadface

7. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

"an invitation to start a new guild"
    All I see is Neea is trying to start a new guild!

8. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

<Neea's Irregulars> now recruiting all classes!

Neealana likes this.
  9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

My browser just hangs and won't load destiny.guildportal.com for a long time now.

10. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

11. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me