Gm re-introduction.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zarwayne, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Zarwayne

Zarwayne Guest

Greetings all, Just an FYI and update.

About me:
    I do not run the server, and I believe we have 1 or 2 others that are not affiliated with the operations of the server.

Petitions: Please direct in-game issues to the petition queue so we can review them and take action. This allows us to be accountable for our actions, as I am working with the Admins to develop a system that eliminates the possibility of corruption/favoritism.

Escalation: In the event that one of the GM's (not a Dev or server admin) causes something of a mishap or you do not agree with their decision, you will have a means to escalate it up to Speedz and/or Rob.

Why: By jumping up the chain to them or others you in effect take away their coding and administration time and also remove your options for recourse.

Updates: I can assure you that The GM's we are bringing in and have recently brought in will act in good faith to resolve your issue in the most reasonable and non-biased way possible. If you find yourself in a situation that you need to talk with someone concerning the actions of a GM the chain of command is thus:

Guide -> GM -> GM-Lead Admin (Me) -> Speedz/Rob/Etc... **Speedz can confirm this and give a better list of the higher-ups if needed...

I am well aware that I can be banned or stripped of my position by them so I tend to follow the GM Guide-book put forth by SoE to the best of my ability and generate the most fair and un-biased resolution possible.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Mokli, Luddwig, Elroz and 2 others like this.