Froststone in Crystal Caverns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jugo!, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Shouldn't I be able to bind in Froststone?
    I never did on AK, but I recall others talking about it. So I guess I'm seeking confirmation about this before /bug 'ing it.
    Also, I've had reports about the guards not defending the city. Is this a side effect of the anti-factionwar code we have?
    Thanks~

Tuluvien likes this.
  2. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Guards defend against orcs, but don't seem to care about mobs from the other end (tentacle terrors, spiders, etc). And yes, I recall binding my shaman down there at one point.

3. Jugo!

Jugo! People Like Me

Just looking for clarification, are you talking about AK or TAKP behavior, Yinn?

4. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Oh yeah, to be more clear: on TAKP I've noticed that Froststone guards will fight Orcs from that end of the town, but when I have run stalag terrors and spiders to the town, there doesn't seem to be a reaction... IIRC, on AK (and other live servers), the Froststone guards did protect the town from all those mobs. The only thing I couldn't say for sure is whether the guards would fight the geonid models, no idea on that one.

As far as binding, I was able to bind my shaman there on AK... have not tried any binding there on TAKP though.

5. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Best of my recolection the guards should fight all mobs.

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

My recollection was some the didnt. I thought those cone shaped terrors they didnt. But my memory is getting worse.

7. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

it's a low priority here. I will get to it later.