Dear speedz

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wharhogg, Jun 4, 2015.

1. wharhogg

wharhogg Member

By attempting to rediect and/or ban my accounts all you are doing is hurting the development of both servers, we both know we use each other's forum bug reports to improve the game. By being annoying, all you are doing is making the process more difficult than it needs to be for me to get information. Regardless of what you think of me, or what I think of you....this is for the betterment of our servers. I won't post on anything ever....purely information gathering.

I'd send this in a PM, but I can't do that either.

-Wharhogg

2. Speedz

Speedz Administrator Staff Member

The forum has it's own measure against multiple forum accounts.
    Those are set purposely until resolved. It is against the rules and the forums are not set to allow multiple accounts without intervention.
    You know how to reach any of the staff including me in IRC to mend wounds. I have yet to see any contact of this nature.
    I agree, both servers have much to offer each other. But circumventing rules on either server is not one of them.

3. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

The master of derailing, cannot resist saying something.

"Can I call you Pumba?"

Ok. Anyways.

IRC is a good way to communicate. But you have to pretty much be in it all the time to establish urself. Get in the peqmac channel and main emu coders channel.

Just the conversations there help even in ur own development, learning about code, etc. They can be abrasive at times, so be prepared with a thick skin.

Get a bouncer so you dont miss stuff.

I still have wife aggro, so I am not hanging out there much lately. Communicating on forums is slow and tedious.

4. Tesadar

Tesadar Active Member

Dear speedz,

I love you bro

regards,

Tesadar

Verdent likes this.