Dark Elf Cleric and Warrior Noob Armor

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zagitiah, Aug 30, 2018.

1. Zagitiah

Zagitiah New Member

Has anyone fully completed these quests? I am so close to fully completing but I'm struggling with two items:
    • Embalming dust for the Dark Priest Breastplate
      • I've killed 100+ lesser mummies in Nektulos but no luck.
      • I read there are more mummies in north and south Ro - I am able to journey there as a dark elf?
    • Orc Ulna for the the Orc Slayer Bracer
      • I've killed 100+ deathfist scouts but no luck.
      • Anyone know if this drops from a different Orc or zone?
    I'm level 20 now so camping those no longer give me experience and I can probably buy something better anyways. I just don't want to give up being so close!

Thunderace likes this.
  2. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

What faults doesn’t say but probably should, Allaclone pulls from our servers database. So if it’s listed on Allaclone it will drop on our server. The drop rate however is a big ???

Slayzz likes this.
  4. Zagitiah

Zagitiah New Member

This was super helpful - thanks for the resource!

I was able to get embalming dust - directions for those looking in the future:

Zone into Grobb (inothule swamp) from pok. Head north to South Ro. Once in South Ro head north until you reach the sand. Go into the first sand valley and head east - you'll see a small temple. There is a shriveled mummy outside and a crypt mummy that pops out. Crypt mummy was dark blue at level 20. These two spawn every 4 minutes or so. I was able to get 2 embalming dusts after probably 10 rounds. I have an extra currently if anyone is in need!

Orc Ulna is still tricky. I killed a bunch more scouts in Nektulus forest but no luck. Unfortunately I can't go to Crushbone because I would lose DE warrior faction.