Cultural (DE) Smithing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ripwind, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Hello!

Since I haven't had much luck finding a cultural smith, I'm starting to entertain the idea of doing it myself. However, a couple things I can't recall:

With something like Smithing, does it actually use your Str? Or is it only your primary class ability (Wis, in this case) for skillups?

And... Does anyone know if the trivials here are similar to the P99 guide? Or are they closer to the "Classic" numbers shown there? http://wiki.project1999.com/Cultural_Tradeskills:_Dark_Elf

My goal is a full set of imbued teir'dal adamantite - and then, once done, hopefully making some of this stuff available for sale.

Thanks pals,

-Syphie/Year/Jessies

2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

3. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Good to know, thanks!

Now to figure out what it'll cost me to get to ~230 Blacksmithing.

4. MikayahEQ

MikayahEQ Well-Known Member

(The audio/video is out of sync in that clip, but you get the point.

5. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

I'd be open to buying a set for my SK when you get up there and are ready. I came close to maxxing out (250) my smithing many moons ago on my human druid on PC live. The cost for the last few points just became ridiculous. Not sure I'm ready to go through that again (just yet).

6. Xanthyn

Xanthyn Member

Hey there,
    I have been offline for a really long time (like 4 months) due to real life circumstances but I'm going to try to get back in game soon. I can craft imbued DE plate and am happy to help out. I'll do the combines for free if you have the ingredients - I can do all the enchanting and imbuing myself. Just hunt down a ton of essence of shadow and elven blood, then get me plat for the raw adamantite. I'll handle the rest if you see me!

To anyone else who stumbles across this post - I miss you all, hope to have the game up and running on my new computer soon.

7. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I know I could use some DE plate too on my chars. Can start gathering materials.

8. Neopolitan

Neopolitan Member

Disregard. Found my answer.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  9. Xanthyn

Xanthyn Member

Full disclosure: My skill is in the 170's, which means you will be seeing some fails on the harder pieces. I'll only charge for raw materials though, so hopefully you won't have to spend more than 1k or so on adamantite for the harder pieces.

10. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I am more than happy to pay at cost, to help get skillups for u. And gear for me. Quicker and cheaper than skilling up myself. I am at 45 skill. Was like geesh. I suck.

But I remember farming leather padding on live ..... for hours and hours.

I just don't play enough to do all the tradeskills again

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  11. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Haynar go a head and next time target me and hit #maxskills all

Thx

12. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I will do #setskillsall 1

Bum likes this.
  13. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

he should at least have 200 begging skill

Bum and Neealana like this.
  14. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

Welcome back Hailey ! I had wondered where you had wandered off to )