Childs tear MQ > Shaman epic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bluee, May 30, 2023.

1. Bluee

Bluee Member

I have completed all steps of quest till the final test. Apparently I could have skipped it all with the faction I just got to Ally with Truespirit.

Does anyone have a Childs Tear that could help me finish my epic? Someone offered to me awhile back but since forgot the name.

Shaman = Kujira

2. Bluee

Bluee Member

I certainly would not want someone to do the grind for faction just to help me out. I was offered in the past by someone that had the tear and faction.

if I complete the quest naturally step by step would that change anything? Would the MQ still need faction? I’ve already completed up to the final test. Next step is killing Lord Ghiosk.

Last edited: May 30, 2023
  3. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Everyone doing the turn-in must have the requisite faction.

Furthermore, upon completing the turn-in, everyone involved has their faction reset to the base level.

4. Nafse

Nafse Well-Known Member

The faction reset happens on the final turnin. That means that the recipient shaman should grab the sow boots first, while they have faction. The person turning in the tear to Rak'Ashiir only needs to do faction work once.

Hoodlum likes this.
  5. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

FWIW there are virtually always broodlings up in plane of fear near the fire wall safe area. People kill the golems all the time and just leave the iksars up. I bet if you asked around you could find someone with a coth mage there willing to summon you up there and you could have your own tear today.

Bluee and Hoodlum like this.