Charm turn in (ot hammer) a new worker

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sailorpinchies, Oct 7, 2015.

1. sailorpinchies

sailorpinchies New Member

I am under the impression that I should be able to charm the turn in mob with my bard, hand him a jade, and get the hammer on my bard, but does the charm only make the mob amiable to the charmer, or would I be able to hand in the jade from alt toons at the same time?

2. DarkAkuma

DarkAkuma Member

Only the charm caster. Thats one of the uses for the charged charm clickly from fear golems.

3. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Yeah, if you aren't a charm caster, you need Puppet Strings.

4. DarkAkuma

DarkAkuma Member

or to farm A LOT of war braids...

5. surron

surron People Like Me

charm will make the pet amiable to the master and indifferent to other people. faction spells such as Alliance will not raise a pet's faction, they are fixed values

edit* WTB 1 charge puppet strings =p

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
    sailorpinchies likes this.
  6. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

just throwing this out there, but if you're a melee looking to do OT hammer by raising faction without puppet strings, you may want to avoid karnors and kaesora because of the negative faction hits

sailorpinchies and Sturmm like this.
  7. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

Good to know Elroz, I didn't know that. When enchanters or bards cast the faction boost spell/song I can assume it only affects the caster as well then right?

8. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Yeah those faction spells only affect the caster

Khorpus likes this.
  9. Zeklen

Zeklen Member

Illusions will adjust your faction enough to allow turn-ins for beads. The DE illusion bard/rogue mask will help you do the quest.

Zek

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  10. DarkAkuma

DarkAkuma Member

That depends on your race/deity. My Rogue is a Agnostic Vah Shir. His max con to VS faction with DE illusion is Apprehensive. Same for my Enc with DE illusion, but I used her faction spell to get up to Amiable. My Rogue still has a ton more braids to farm!

11. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

A long way off but... Faction hits in Veeshan's Peak are very large +Venril Sathir faction, the dragons and the trash racnar/wurms.

But yes. Necro/Bard/Enchanter must charm him and everyone else must use Puppet Strings to get the hammer without doing the horrible faction braids.