Blackburrow Gnoll Skin

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arutam, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Arutam

Arutam Member

I am not sure where to post this, as what feels like a bug in the loot tables might not be one.

I am looking for Blackburrow Gnoll Skins (https://www.takproject.net/allaclone/item.php?id=13028) but have failed to loot even a single one since I started here more than a year ago. My Rogue wants to do the Rogue Redemption quest and needs four of them.
    When I started, I found one on a vendor (in QHills). Since then I leveled several chars in Blackburrow until neither killing exp, nor faction boosts were a reason to hunt there anymore. During these visits I have seen numerous Blackburrow Gnoll Pelts, but never Skins. Several Blackburrow Casks dropped during that time, several Rusty Spiked Shoulderpads. The Skins were rare, when I played live servers (not Al'Kabor, though, not sure if that is a difference), but never that rare.

Granted, the quests requiring the skins are not earth shattering. The rogue epic can probably be done without requiring the Burning Rapier. But doing this quest was one of the achievements I was proud of. And I would like to finish that quest here as well.

There are several skins on the server, that much I know. And I recently got a second one from a guild member. If you got one, or two, of them I am interested in buying. And maybe the devs can check if the loot tables are in order for this item?

2. Arutam

Arutam Member

Well, it had to be voiced, I guess. The skins dropped for me, finally.

Thanks for reading :)

Kithani, Neealana, Elroz and 2 others like this.
  3. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

the process works

4. Arutam

Arutam Member

upload_2023-6-22_18-19-54.png
    upload_2023-6-22_18-20-27.png

I am redeemed!

Elroz and Tuluvien like this.