Bandit Sash...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yinn Yang, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

Does anyone recall: did "a_farmer" in West Karana have a chance of dropping a Bandit Sash on AK? I know EQEmulator.net shows that it was on their loot table, but EQ Alla doesn't list farmers dropping them. I seem to remember someone on AK mentioning getting one off a farmer, but my mind isn't what it used to be ;)

Can anyone confirm either way?

2. Lyrad

Lyrad Member

Yinn, those poor farmers are just trying to scratch out a living from the earth to feed their families! Subsidies aren't what they once were.

3. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

LOL :) Yeah, I agree, but I think some of the farmers are in cahoots with the bandits... I ran by one of their houses the other day and saw two bandits hiding inside while the farmer was just standing out front. Didn't look like a hostage situation either, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

4. xiexie

xiexie New Member

(note I never played on AK, So this is from my experience on kane bayle)
    IIRC should be two types. The farmers alone are good farmers. The farmers with the bandits should be on bandit faction and should also have a chance to drop sash.

5. Yinn Yang

Yinn Yang People Like Me

I did finally get one off a farmer (only had to kill one to get it). It was a farmer out in the middle of WK right next to a house, no bandits around. There is another house with farmers just outside it (closer to Qeynos Hills area), just inside the house are two bandits. I found that out the hard way... walked up to the famers and the bandits came running out of the house after me. The farmers didn't aggro me at any point, so not sure about the faction. No doubt though, some of those farmers aren't as innocent as they seem!

6. abacab

abacab New Member

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2015