Any other connectivity fixes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cutty, May 29, 2015.

1. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

So many people said try getting VPN since it helped them with connection issues.. and it didn't help. When I AM connected through the VPN though, the latency is like 0... but during that same 6-12 hour block that I just can't connect, even through VPN I can't connect. I mean.. it's not that my data is super slow, I can still stream hulu or netflix or whatever.. but I can't connect to TAKP.

Any other ideas?

2. Dranthor

Dranthor Active Member

I'm no expert but this sounds ISP related unless you have set up restrictions locally on your computer or router. I know my ISP throttles torrents. I can't think of any other reason for it to be locked during specific times.

3. ansar

ansar New Member

4. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

Nah not IP6 I'm just trying to exhaust all options. It's rough because it's my exact prime time that it's down lol

5. Cutty

Cutty Well-Known Member

I have been logging in before the spike to grind though... Limited on buffs but better than nothing

6. souske

souske Well-Known Member

For me it was my ISP, everything was good on Comcast and then I switched to Brighthouse and TAKP pretty much became unplayable. I switched over to Comcast and now I am back to 0% packet loss and great connection. If you want to play on TAKP I suggest signing up with Comcast and asking about one of their promotions. If you get someone that cant offer you a deal, hang up and call again.