Any euro players here?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ulvgrim, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Ulvgrim

Ulvgrim New Member

Hello guys!

I have been enjoying p2002 so far but after several of my toons have hit the 50's its frustrating with no raids on Euro times, while the raid scene on EST is booming at the mo. I'm not getting any of the end game content. How is it looking on this server, are there any raiding euro guilds? Or raiding on euro friendly times? If so i'd be happy to move! :)

2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

We have too much Eurotrash.

Destiny has 3-4 raids a week during euro prime time since we have a large number of work from home muricans and Eurotrash. We can field raids of 50+ toons at 1pm est during the week.

We have players from engrand, germany, denmark, belgium, egypt, Hong kong, aussieland, Republic of Texas, Japan, and more

3. Ulvgrim

Ulvgrim New Member

Awesome! See you soon then!

4. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Also just some regular early morning 'mericans

5. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I am always suprised when I hear raids starting at so early our time in the US. They happen often.

6. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Welcome Ulvgrim, I am German, and we do have a lot of euro players here. Also some american bums who play early...

7. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

How has your connection to server been Mascha? Have you tried without VPN with new changes?

8. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Connection has been much, much, better. And no, I havent tried without VPN, will try tonight though.

9. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

May I add that I purchased a static IP address for my awful sattelite internet, this fixed my issues and did for me what a VPN had accomplished.

10. Medrall

Medrall Member

We are a 100% euro guild as you can see when checking on us in the guild thread/menu but we are very casual and mostly playing our fixed groups a few times a week when not playing other games.
    From what I know, Destiny seems indeed to be the guild with most euros doing raids at euro time zone if you are looking for that Ulvgrim.

actualspaide likes this.
  11. Mascha

Mascha People Like Me

Haynar, I tried without VPN and it worked fine, thanks a ton for the improvements. Now I just have to find out how to cancel the VPN service...

12. Ulvgrim

Ulvgrim New Member

Im a pretty casual player (especially during the summer), but would love the option of raiding at least once a week once i hit those levels. I would doubt I'll be hitting 50 anytime soon though. :)