9-14-2022

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Sep 14, 2022.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Torven:

* Kick was acting like bash in that it was interrupting and stunning on use regardless of circumstances and it will now only stun and interrupt for warriors at or above level 55.
    Haynar
    * Removed a change which could be making crashes/LDs worse.
    Robregen
    * Correct the datatype for zoning location. Also correct some datatype in various places.

Script:
    Elroz

* Fixed up Dialogue and Quest Reward Dialogues for PoK Spell (61+) Turn-in NPCs
    * Couple Velious and Kunark Quest/Dialogue fixes
    * Some questlines required having the previous quest reward on your character to progress the dialogues (whistling fists, iksar shaman cudgel, greenmist, DE Cleric neriak quest, and others). This was redundant since you can't skip ahead anyway, so that requirement is removed.

Linkamus, Mechaike, Pithy and 2 others like this.
  2. Dominar

Dominar Well-Known Member

Lots of mobs in PoFire con indifferent after patch

3. Gildior

Gildior Active Member

Every mob in the world cons indiff right now. I would probably expect a rollback after next reset? Way too exploity right now...

4. Break

Break People Like Me

More like a hot fix. This isn't going to stay for two weeks.

5. Gildior

Gildior Active Member

That is what I meant, yeah

6. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

this is fixed. rebooting server now

Linkamus and Mechaike like this.
  7. snorks

snorks Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this fixed a couple of years ago? I remember, I think in early Velious or thereabouts, I tested kick for kicks and giggles and realized it interrupted spell casting. Not many weeks later, that stopped working. I believe with an accompanying changelog. What's the opposite of utmost? Nutmost? My question is of the nutmost importance, I am only trying to make sense of my memory.