8-8-2018

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

I believe that this is bugged. I was pulling in FG today and was shooting at mobs that were VERY close to me, and they were not aggroing, or being hit by the arrows. I took a video so you guys could see.

I know there is controversy concerning AE pulling right now, but this post is more about an objective bug, rather than trying to add fuel to that fire.

As you can see in the video, I died from flee stuns trying to body pull the bandits, since the arrows were not working. After this happened, I went back to FG, and shot arrows at the same mobs that were not aggroing, but this time they DID aggro, so it almost feels like mobs are being flagged to not respond to archery at the wrong times maybe? I'm not sure.

The next pull, I had the bug reoccur, but only on one mob (no video for this)

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Shadel bandits have very weird geometry around their camps. You can almost never get LoS to cast spells on them.

My suspicion is your arrow is getting lost in that geometry most likely.

Whenever I was doing the pull I would have to body aggro them.

3. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Before the patch I always shot all these mobs from the exact same place, and they always aggrod. Also it wasn't just the bandits, it was the mutants as well. I tried shooting from all different angles, it didn't matter where I shot from. It seemed like once the mob was flagged to not be affected by archery, I could not ever affect it with archery.

Lenas likes this.
  4. J1zmak

J1zmak Well-Known Member

You can see it on the mutant at around the 0:48 minute mark.

5. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

The code I pushed prevents a missile from being fired at all, so the problem is elsewhere

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Is there an error message? Or will they just see button mash, with no response?

7. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

2:24 in the video might be the best example of the issue. 0:48 like Jizmak pointed out is a good one as well. There are many others.

8. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Code:
    [ Only registered users can see the bbcode. Click Here To Register... ]
    it's right there next to all the other returns above ProjectileAnimation(). Only GMs with combat logs on will get a message.

9. Savok

Savok Active Member

Just to add to the issue with insta clickies. Every time I use one on my bard (AoN/Jboots) all of my song gems grey out until I log/zone. Found out the hard way....

10. solar

solar Administrator Staff Member

The fix was pushed to the dev server. It works for me but it would be cool if some bards could test it there and make sure.

11. Savok

Savok Active Member

Looks fixed on Dev for bards.