8-23-2017

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Aug 23, 2017.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Temporary pets will no longer use their owner's resists.
    * Dire Charm will now reset when cast on a mob that is immune to charm.
    * Updated several disciplines to use duration timers based on the 1/9/01 patch.
    * Gating in your bind zone with Eye of Zomm up will no longer send you to invalid coords.
    Haynar
    * Fixed a potential issue that could cause the ReaderLoop to not start up correctly.
    * Changed how position updates are performed at a distance. This could help improve LDs while tracking. Or it could have the opposite effect, and make everyone LD more.

Database:
    Torven

* Ring of Vulak: Quadding flurry drakes now have a larger aggro radius.

Script:
    Robregen

* Mojax Hikspin in Commons should now accept multiple milks for turn in.
    * Adjust the xp turn in for Lightstone Concordance of Research

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Mokli likes this.
  2. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

* Changed how position updates are performed at a distance. This could help improve LDs while tracking. Or it could have the opposite effect, and make everyone LD more.*

BEST UPDATE EVAH!

3. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Basically, distance updates were reduced for tracking classes. But this also increased them for everyone else.

These aren't to fix recent LD issues.

Elrontaur likes this.
  4. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

It's got to be the wacky firewall they have setup now, good that it's more responsive to DDoS attacks, bad that it's made lots of the UDP ports we use go bananas.

5. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

Had a chat with Akkadius about UDP ports, we have all the ports the server should need opened on the FW. And then some.

6. Deein

Deein Member

I am still going LD while attempting to kill multiple mobs. I was never going LD before and now i have a hard time playing this game

7. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

Yea exactly, have a much harder time playing this game now that we've switched...not trying to be a dick but i definitely could have gone with the server being down 2 days rather than switching its location..