7-1-2015

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jul 1, 2015.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    for list of change : https://github.com/EQMacEmu/Server/pull/431
    Cavedude
    * Added #boatinfo command to give some details about the boats currently spawned in the zone.
    * #wpinfo will now display a message and return if the NPC is not on a grid, instead of attempting to iterate through the (nonexistent) waypoints.
    * Cleaned up many Message calls to use CC_Default enum instead of 0 for chat type.
    * Finsished the implementation of fatigue, which our client uses in its PP.
    * Cleaned up the stamina code some, remvoing redundant or useless code.
    * Changed boat to be 32 characters long, and BoatNPCID to an int32 to support Kunark boats.
    * Fishing will no longer be considered a tradeskill in terms of GM training and can now be trained up to the client level cap.
    * Expanded #wpinfo to display roambox info and waypoint numbers will now match the DB/lua methods.
    * BestZ check when a player first zones will no longer occur in boat zones. (It caused issues with the Kunark boat)
    * BuffFadeAll Lua method no longer requires an argument.
    * Added an argument to BuffFadeAll that skips rez effects. If set to true, rez effects will not be stripped.
    * Fixed #boatinfo to display the proper waypoint number.
    * Boats will no longer be effected by z coord adjustments at any time.
    * SwapItem will now send item packets for queued cursor items, so the client is aware of them. This should hopefully correct some deysncs we've seen when dealing with queued items.
    * Added lua methods to support multiquest. The bulk of the implementation is done in lua.
    * Updated #npcstats/#npcloot show to display if the item in the NPC's loottable is a quest item or not. Also cleaned up the appearance some.
    * Updated #npcloot add to allow a GM/admin to add an item to the loottable with a quest flag.
    * Added a new rule NPC:IgnoreQuestLoot. When true, NPCs will not drop quest items handed to them. Defaults to false.
    * Just a note to clarify: This commit does not break any existing quests. The use of this code in Lua is optional.
    * Added support for soulbound items (items that are not stripped off the player on death.)
    * Fixed #peekinv cursor
    * Player pets should no longer give XP to players in a duel.
    * Possibly fixed a spell related crash seen this week.
    Haynar
    * Using /q while FD, will now always clear aggro.
    * NPCs will start updating positions quicker when they start moving from a pause. This will help prevent ghost mobs being in false locations due to previous movement.
    * Fixed a bug where the server list sometimes doesn't show.
    * Server option of showusercount will now work, when set to a value other than zero. They number of users was being sent in wrong location of struct before.
    * Server user count now updates based in being in zone, rather than just at char select screen.
    * Sending a tell to a corpse with /ttell will now relay it to their owner.
    Speedz
    * Removed unused and unmaintained Postgresql from loginserver.
    * Fixed formatting on a few files.
    * Added in various ignore warnings to clean up the building and build a touch faster.
    Torven
    ***Hate list logic and spell hate generation have been significantly modified. The following changes were made:
    - Sit aggro, low health aggro, and the melee range aggro bonus now add flat modifiers calculated from NPC level instead of applying a multiplier. This means that people with very little hate will no longer be ignored and people with a lot of hate will not have huge modifiers.
    - Hate from most offensive spells will now scale by the target NPC's level instead of caster level.
    - Hate from most offensive spells is now calculated from a formula that approximates EQLive. Hate from spells at most levels is now higher than before. (much higher at later levels)
    - Heal aggro has been increased significantly. The old heal hate was equal to the mana cost of the spell. The new hate is now 2/3rds the amount healed, excluding the crit, AA, and focus portions.
    - Heal Over Time spells are now 10 hate.
    - Heals cast by a level 50 or below will cap at 800 hate. Heals cast by a level 51+ will cap at 1500 hate.
    - NPCs now have a 15% chance to fail a 'witness check' which will cause them to ignore beneficial spell hate altogether for the cast.
    - Spells with AC and Atk debuffs now produce significant hate. (flame lick will aggro now)
    - All spells with disease and poison counters (excluding tash) will now aggro more. (i.e. disease cloud, slows)
    - Dispels now do 1 hate.
    - Roots now do 10 hate.
    - Stat debuffs now do 10 hate per debuff effect. (e.g. Malo spells do 40 hate)
    - Spells with multiple aggroing effects (such as bard Largo songs, Flash of Light) will now only add the hate for one effect to prevent these spells from aggroing far too much. (it will still stack up with stat debuff and damage hate)
    - Ripostes now generate hate.
    - Bard song hate for non-damaging detrimental spells is now capped at 40 hate.
    - Witnessed hate is no longer divided up bewteen all the NPCs that see the cast.
    - First-to-aggro witness hate is no longer multiplied by 0.33.
    - Mezzed NPCs will now witness hate, but at 1/4th the value.
    - Beneficial spells cast on summoned pets (not charmed pets) will now no longer add any hate or aggro NPCs at all.

Database:
    Robregen
    * Added missing NPC (scourgedtail scorpion, a scaled wolf stalker, a rogue shaman, a scaled prowler) to Field of Bone.
    * remove phantom equipment from goblin lookout in Beholder.
    * Added missing spell set for Goblin Alchemist in Beholder.
    * All Mistmoore named should now spawn regardless of time of day or night, unlike the DE and vampires.
    * Added missing NPC Yiz Pon in West Karana.
    Torven
    ***Major changes to all loot tables in Plane of Sky. Other than general cleanup, the following changes were made:
    - Added many missing quest drops.
    - Azaracks will now drop 2 mirrors each.
    - NPCs will now have the chance to drop all spells from their respective Kunark spell drop tables instead of only a few.
    - Coin has been removed from most NPCs.
    - Magelo's low sample size drop rates smoothed out a bit.

Script:
    Robregen
    * Added missing dialog to Harbinger Glosk.
    * Change faction requirement for turn in for Visiting Priestess in Najena.
    * Change the name of a_banished_karran file to lower case to fixed non responsive script.
    * Disabled zone repop on CT spawn temporarily until a better solution is found.
    Cavedude
    * Airplane will no longer strip rez effects when a player enters the zone.
    * Changed quests to make use of the multiquest code in the latest Dev commit.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

"- Heal Over Time spells are now 10 hate."

There are HOT spells? Any of the HOT spells I tried to acquire on my cleric weren't available until future expansions, I thought.

3. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

This is a PoP era server, so I'm adjusting everything that is relevant to that timeframe. Changing hate for heal over time spells was a very trivial task and would make no sense to not change it along with the rest of the spell types while reviewing the hate code.

4. Sturmm

Sturmm Well-Known Member

Awesome, and thanks. I just wanted to clarify to verify I wasn't missing out on HoT's, 'cause I miss 'em like a fat kid misses cake.

Bum likes this.
  5. robregen

reverted the position update commit for a possible crash fixed.

6. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Really?

That is a bummer.

7. robregen

yeah. we made some comment on it in the irc channel. Noticed you were in it but not sure if you read it.

8. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

I am not where I can see the irc right now. I might be later tonight.

9. robregen

alright.