6-21-2023

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jun 21, 2023.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Solar

* allow all classes to throw things
    * removed message for Elemental Pact effect
    Robregen
    * Vendors that has player's sell items will now clear it upon death.
    * Bonuses such as items, AA, etc should calculate correctly if all buff were clear when zoning at low hp. (untested)

Script:
    Elroz

* Reverted Circlet of Falinkan to requiring low warmly for Rolandal, and high warmly for Ralgyn.
    * Fixed up Regurgitonic quests.
    Robregen
    * add reset timer at the beginning of Ring 10 event in addition to the one for turn-ins.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
    showstring, Tuluvien and Frosst like this.
  2. Frosst

Frosst Well-Known Member

Thanks, Rob. I'm not clear on what this one means: "Vendors that has player's sell items will now clear it upon death." Can you clarify further?

3. Break

Break People Like Me

There was a discussion that if you sell an item to a vendor, it should disappear after the mob dies. This was not happening.

Frosst likes this.
  4. robregen

Frosst likes this.
  5. Frosst

Frosst Well-Known Member

Great, nice fix!

6. robregen

This isn't fixed yet on this patch. I tested this like I should ;) and made a change to it so this will be fixed next patch.

showstring and Break like this.
  7. Zanti

Zanti New Member

I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but when I began playing I was getting equal prices at merchants in Overthere and in PoK. This has since changed, I'm amiable with the clockwork vendors but they'll only give me half the price that the indifferent vendors in PoK will at the same CHA levels for the same item.

8. Walex

Walex I Feel Loved

I'm surprised you were getting decent deals at the merchants in The Overthere; they are notoriously greedy. The exception is Dom K`Perl who gives decent rates. Are you sure it was the clockwork vendors who gave you PoK prices?

9. robregen

I did check the vendors between PoK and Overthere on the dev server. Overthere cost more to buy than PoK at indifferent due to the greed value there. Been that way for awhile now.

upload_2023-6-23_18-19-51.png

Last edited: Jun 24, 2023
    Pithy likes this.
  10. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Break likes this.
  11. Zanti

Zanti New Member

A month ago or so I could sell a block of acrylia for example for ~30plat to one, then that changed to half.