5-3-2017

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, May 3, 2017.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Disciplines will no longer be faded on client death.
    * Player armor textures will now be set in a variable each time a client initiated wear change occurs. This allows us to use these variables when sending appearance instead of iterating through items. It also allows us to send "bugged" armor appearances due to illusions. Because weapons are always sent/expected by the client, there is no benefit to store those as variables.
    * OP_WearChange will no longer be sent for armor slots while illusioned as a non-playable race. Primary/Secondary will always be sent, to match what the client expects.
    * WearChange will now only be sent for the helm slot when a player illusion fades (the client doesn't seem to keep track of the helm for whatever reason here.)
    * Removed SendTextureWC() as WearChange() has replaced its functionality.
    * NPCs will now yell for help when a detrimental spell hits them and they are mesmerized.
    * Fixed many memory leaks in bazaar trading, and a couple other minor ones else where.
    * Removed support for charm and power source inventory slots. This reduces the size of our items in shared memory, and removes a memory leak in the quest parser.
    * Some more memory leak and misc fixes found in debugging.
    Haynar
    * Owner's of pets will now add to the rampage list, if the pet gets added to the hatelist of a mob that rampages.
    * Additional Memory Leak fixes.
    * Fixed some memory leaks with LuaParser
    * Updated hazard checks at a distance to check further before going direct line of sight.
    * Spells with push components, should now apply the push immediately.
    * Stunned or mezzed mobs should now be moveable by spells with a push component.
    * NPCs casting spells, will now update positions if being pushed by spells or combat.
    * Fixed a potential faction war source, associated with rampage.

Database:
    Robregen

* Sentinel's voice in western waste should longer aggro on AE.
    * replace a lower identical Rune of Fulguration with the one that drops off of higher level NPC for Energy Storm Recipe.
    * Slightly increase various drops chances from Dark Elves in 2nd floor of Plane of Hate.
    * Wooly Spider Silk Net should now be more expensive to buyback from vendor.
    * Slightly increase the drop rate for reinforce rhino hide armor in Kurn's Tower.
    * Kandin Firepot will now have a server reset spawn timer of 72 hours.

Script:
    Robregen

* Remove globals check from Kandin Firepot and replace with faction check for wizard epic.

Misc:
    Haynar

* Updated pathing for highkeep.
    * Improved some pathing areas in velketor's.

2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

nice one!

3. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Geared player corpses are showing up naked since today's patch. They still have the gear they're supposed to, just nekkid graphics.

4. cavedude

cavedude Administrator Staff Member

It might be due to the wear change changes. I'll look when I get home.

5. cavedude

Yeah I knew exactly where it was before I even looked. All good now, will be in the next reset.

showstring and Pithy like this.
  6. Yarnee

Yarnee People Like Me

This patch drastically affected backstab for rogues but i dont see any notes about it. I've been backstabbing for more than cap (no complaints) but way less often at or near cap and haven't assassinated any lowbie mobs at all today.

7. cavedude

I just reviewed all the commits, backstab wasn't changed directly. I'm also not really seeing anything that would have indirectly affected it as well. Do you know if any other rouges are having similiar issues?

8. pharmakos

pharmakos People Like Me

think it was since this patch -- selling items currently equipped doesn't cause the graphic to disappear. i'm guessing its maybe fixed now collaterally? but might be worth a look.

9. cavedude

This might have been broken a couple patches ago, actually. All fixed now, will be in the patch. Thanks!

pharmakos likes this.