6-1-2016

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jun 1, 2016.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Eye of Zomm/Tallon can now open doors again.
    * Spells will now finish casting when they could not take hold on the target. (Consuming mana, triggering cooldown, etc.)
    * If the attacker is no longer valid (dead, LD) when the damage packet is being constructed, we will now have the defender attack themself, instead of letting the client use pain and suffering. This will produce more predictable damage output.
    * Excluded generic factions from counting towards flee ally count. (Indifferent, animal, KOS, noob monster) These NPCs can still be counted if their race matches the NPC about to flee.
    * Eye of Zomm will now spawn in front of the caster.
    * Quest NPCs will now decline hand-ins if their faction with the player is threateningly or scowling.
    * Renamed special attacks SPECATK_QUAD to INNATE_DUAL_WIELD and INNATE_DUAL_WIELD to DO_NOT_EQUIP based on the content developers usage.
    * Implemented DO_NOT_EQUIP NPC special attack. If set, the NPC will never equip any items, including from their loottable or ones handed to them. The items will be placed in the general slot of their loot inventory.
    * Fixed an issue causing AE pacify spells to not check level or immunity of the targets.
    * Mule character limit is not configurable by rule World:MuleToonLimit. It defaults to 8.
    * Moved the defensive avoidance skillup checks while invul to the correct class :I
    * NPCs will now only block KOS handins if the BAD_FACTION_BLOCK_HANDIN special ability is set.
    * Multiple key groups will now display properly when /key is used.
    * Sentinel will no longer create a string error.
    * NPCs will no longer enrage while fleeing, unless they are also rooted.
    * Call of the Hero can now be cast on players in a different map region (water vs land.)
    * The target of /makeleader no longer needs to be in the same zone.
    * Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the group leader to not be set or updated in zones they are not in.
    * Merchants will now be capped at 767 items per slot. If you sell items that exceed that limit, you will still recieve coin for them but they will be immediately deleted and not able to be purchased back.
    * Rewrote /pet who leader logic as it was completely broken.
    * /pet feign now requires the Feigned Minion AA and uses rank to determine the chance of success (25/50/75.) Pet feign likely needs to be implemented in the code at a later time.
    * Added a check to cancel a merchant transaction if the merchant tries to send a 0 quantity stacked item to the client.
    * Rewrote keyring to no longer depend on zone flags. Keyring information will now be loaded from the new keyring_data database table.
    * Quick description of the new table (which can be edited under the Server tab of the editor):
    ~ key_item: The ItemID of the key.
    ~ key_name: How the key will display when the /key command is used. Most use the item name, some like frozenshadow do not.
    ~ zoneid: The zone the key is used in, NOT the destination zone.
    ~ stage: Used to determine what step you have in tiered zones like frozenshadow. Most keys will just use 0 for this.
    ~ After the new key is inserted in the new table and the keyitem column is set in doors, you can complete the keyring setup by either:
    1. Toggling the nokeyring option under the specific door to "no" in the editor and let the server handle it.
    OR
    2. You can use the keyring methods in lua (with nokeyring left as yes) to manually unlock/port/whatever else you want to do.
    -- I have converted all existing keys to the new system. Player keyring data is unaffected, and their zone_flags can be deleted.
    Torven
    * The Defense skill made to only have a chance to skill up when the defender successfully rolls a miss.
    * Spells cast on 'belly caster' NPCs will now do 0 hate if casted from out of melee range if the spell is not unresistable.
    * Defense skill raises moved to AvoidanceCheck()
    * The divisor in Mob:GetMitigation has been removed as the database has been mass edited to have more compatible AC values.

Database:
    Robregen

* VP wurms should now be paci-able
    * Spiders in East Karana will now dominate the hilltops.
    * VP Guardians should now be mezzable.
    * Replace the roamboxes in Steamfonts with grids to fix an issue with mobs falling below the world.
    * Replace the roamboxes with grids for Firiona Drixies in Firiona Vie so they should no longer fall below the world.
    * fixed a stacking issue with Worked Silver Chain and Gem Studded Chain
    Torven
    * Kithicor Dark Elves now have the 'Not Loitering' flag applied.
    * Veeshan's Peak dragons will now only cast charm on their current targets.

Misc
    Haynar

* Updated path files for the following zones: warrens, crystal, skyshrine, necropolis,and droga
    * Added new path files for Sirens, mischiefplane, acrylia cavern, caves and tunnels in dreadlands, and rockhopper caves in dawnshroud peaks.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. MikayahEQ

MikayahEQ Well-Known Member

Wow, nice update. Great work, Devs! Thanks for everything you do!!

3. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

can we get the elves in kith to be charmable now that we aren't in classic?

4. MikayahEQ

[​IMG]

Either I'm going crazy, or is the FPS display new as a result of the update? Do not see in the Changelog...

If so (and I'm not going insane) can it be toggled or moved?

5. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

It's part of the mac client. Hit 'F' to toggle it.

MikayahEQ likes this.
  6. MikayahEQ

Been playing here for almost 6 weeks, and I've never hit "F" until just now.

[​IMG]

Lenas likes this.
  7. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Ha, that's so weird. I remapped target nearest NPC to F and use it constantly. I rebound all my frequent actions (hotkeys, targetting, sit/stand, duck, etc) to keys around WSAD, which I use for movement.

Ransom likes this.
  8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

guess your gnomish fingers won't reach the real arrow keys

9. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

i actually hop from key to key, sir, please check your elf before you wreck your elf

Ransom likes this.
  10. NarcolepticLTD

NarcolepticLTD Member

We have crag sign so big the likes of which god has never seen.

SO MANY CRAG

Thank you!

11. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Good stuff!

Huh! I figure this wouldn't have been added in if Torven hadn't seen evidence of it (perhaps on Live?), but I'm surprised. I don't remember knights having any issue snagging incoming dragons off of pullers in places like NToV and ST.

12. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

something happened with this patch

weapons are not showing up on epic pets(maybe other pets?) and my pets dps has been cut in half. usual mobs that would take 2 cheats are now taking 3-4(i.e. much longer- not lack of tanking)

#halp

13. MikayahEQ

I wonder if this is affecting lower lvl pets too. Last night had me thinking the 49 Air pet was a very underwhelming DPS upgrade vs the 44.

14. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

2 cheats=2 cheals

Autocorrect

15. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I didn't remember it either, but then again I can't even remember which velious raid mobs were belly casters. Seems like not even all the dragons were, were they?

16. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Yes, I observed it on Live. SK Terror spells are unresistible however, so they'll still work.

Elroz and Ravenwing like this.
  17. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Gotcha - thanks, Torv.

Elroz, I'm pretty sure the bellycasters in Velious are all the dragons and a couple of the drake named in the Vulak ring.

18. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

there was database issue with this when the code was commit with do not equip special ability. This will be hotfix in the morning.

MikayahEQ likes this.
  19. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved