3-27-2024

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by kai4785, Mar 27, 2024.

1. kai4785

kai4785 People Like Me

Code:
    Robregen
    *More fixes for fishing

Database:
    Elroz
    *Added Level 8 and 20 damage shield spells to magician NPC spellsets
    *Added "Clockwork Poison" Spellcast to fungus mutant and Spore Guardian
    *Added various missing agro/death/killed-you emotes to npc's
    *Added missing NPC's "goblin plaguebringer", "goblin spirit caller", "goblin pillager", and "froglok ton warrior" to firiona vie
    *Added missing NPC "an Elven overseer" to timorous deep
    *Added missing NPC's "a decaying officer", "tainted swordsman", "risen commander", "fallen advisor", "infected officer", "risen corporal", "Laarthik K`Shin", "undead advisor", "a giant bat", "a gray wolf", "a grizzly bear", "a lesser mummy", "a Klaknak drone", "a Klaknak warrior", "a mangy rat", and "a shadow wolf" to kithicor
    *Added missing NPC "greater plaguebone" in dreadlands
    *Added missing NPC "froglok krup mage" in sebilis crypt, for a broken kunark quest
    *Added missing NPC "a Sarnak gem oracle" in overthere
    *Added missing NPC "greater icebone" in lake of ill omen
    *Added missing NPC "spurbone skeleton" in city of mist
    *Added missing NPC "a swift water elemental" in twilight sea
    *Added missing NPC "a giant swamp leech" in east cabilis
    *Added missing NPC "a Nightclaw Raptor" to trakanon's teeth, for a broken kunark quest, rare spawn
    *Added missing NPC's "escaped froglok slave", "froglok gaz warder", "froglok tuk shaman", "lesser charbone skeleton", and "an Iksar bandit" to swamp of no hope
    *Added missing NPC "Mister Fizzle" in firiona vie, but he needs more research done. He's a flavor NPC as far as I can tell, but I can't figure out PH (if any) and where exactly he spawns. All he has is hail dialogue currently. In the meantime he spawns near FV and Fippy's himself at the city every hour.
    *Added missing guards in East Karana : Guard Viola, Guard Boyet, Guard Sebastian, Guard Silvia, and Guard Iris
    *Added missing NPC "Dralliw`tar" aka Rat Willard to necropolis
    *One roaming spawn in najena will guarantee spawn as goblin magician
    *Added chance to see invis to "a drolvarg bodyguard", and always see invis to "a cursed hand" and "a construct" in karnors
    *Skeletons in karnors no longer equip their 2HB weapons if they have one (includes tranquil staff and other 2hb's from named skeletons)
    *Iksars will no longer be KoS to kunark mosquitos, everyone else remains threatening (until further research done, confirmed iksars are dubious and wood elves are threatening)
    *Blood Riven Axe no longer drops from General V`ghera in kith, instead drops from Laarthik K`Shin
    *Fixed up a few spawn groups in unrest basement, more diversity on about 8 spawn points
    *Added pathing to "a blade storm" in airplane

Script:
    Elroz
    *Sirran the Lunatic will now spawn out of boss corpses instead of set locations, also corpse camps
    *Split chance on VP guardian wurms raised from 5% to 10% per Torven's intel gathering

Allaclone:
    Meriadoc
    *Bags and Books appear as Bags and Books.

Cadsuane, sdpshroom, Frosst and 4 others like this.
  2. Rexas

Rexas Member

*Skeletons in karnors no longer equip their 2HB weapons if they have one (includes tranquil staff and other 2hb's from named skeletons)

Was this discovered via logs or live testing?

3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

It was from memory mostly, I thought it seemed weird seeing every other skeleton holding a 2hb in karnors here (I spent a lot of time in karnors, and my gut told me this was wrong). When I dug through logs I searched "skeletal guardian crushes" and every result in the logs was from kaesora, zero hits in karnors. I dug a little deeper and found a couple things, one being from AK logs -

[Sun Feb 25 14:35:40 2007] Amankil tells the guild, 'won't show some 2 handers, though (example, the skeletal warlord in KC sometimes witleds a Tranquil Staff (2hb) but no graphic'

I think they're mistaken that the staff gets used at all, I don't remember warlord crushing when it dropped T-staff, but unfortunately I don't have logs to verify. But the part about it not showing the weapon is how I remember it.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572&p=2#m103121897370712
    https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=572&p=2#m102389090823832

that second link mentions skeletons holding 1hb weapons, which is correct, they should still hold 1handers and it lines up with how I remember it

Mechaike likes this.
  4. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I'm also looking through logs for other weapons in karnors that shouldn't be equipped. I can confirm the knight of sathir doesn't hold his 2hs drops (lucky find on this, ultra rare drop) and can't find any evidence of him holding a wand. I'll look through sebilis next.

[Mon Oct 10 22:13:15 2005] Knight of Sathir hits Manlee for 68 points of damage.
    [Mon Oct 10 22:13:46 2005] Manlee tells the raid, 'WOWOWOW'
    [Mon Oct 10 22:13:51 2005] --Manlee has looted a Runed Blade.--

Mechaike and Frosst like this.