2-5-2016 (netcode hotfix)

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Feb 5, 2016.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Haynar
    * Added netcode fixes for arq response resends, and rolling over when reaching max value.

2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

This fixed my locking and I/O hd errors

Thanks!

3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

I've been having desyncs/LD's like crazy on raids again, tried playing just 1 character and still desynced (while killing a single sebilite juggernaut). Also desynced today during human zordak ragefire fight in skyfire, he doesn't ae or anything and only had 25ish in zone, I think 6 other characters LD'd during the epic fight as well. In plane of sky I was desyncing often as well. I don't really have any indications as to what's causing them, it seems like my ping is maybe a bit high and then it spikes higher and desyncs me at random, usually when multiple people attacking same mob as me. 2 hotfixes ago, i was back to no LD's on raids and only had to deal with the item desync issue (sending double messages followed by item desyncs) which was way more tolerable for playing, as I could still tank and then relog afterward to fix the item desync.

4. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

Just logged on went link dead 3x in the first 15 mins or so. Also still can't disc :/

5. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

also i should mention only my monk is going LD