2-14-2024

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Feb 14, 2024.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Robregen

* change the expansion enumerator to match the zone expansion number change

Database:
    Elroz

* Fixed Necro Spell: Word of Souls research trivial to 142 from 83
    * Added Solist's Icy Wand as rare drop to lesser icebone skeleton in kurns
    * Fixed Nybright sister's necklace loot tables (they will drop correct quest necklaces again)
    * Slightly lowered respawn on Storm Dragonchaser and Starr Dreamspinner in highkeep (29m 50s down from 31m 20s)
    * Fixed up most Emerald Jungle loot tables
    * Sasha Aliquin in katta will no longer be KOS
    Robregen
    * zone expansion number change. it was 1 to 5. now it's 0 to 4 example classic = 0, kunark = 1, etc.

Script:
    Elroz

* Added ability to hand in multiple Damaged Militia Helms to Theron Rolius at once and get credit for each
    * Aid Fimli will now award Cloak of Greater Pernicity instead of Lesser, verified via AK logs

Mokli, Lyrina, Manstache and 2 others like this.
  2. DarkAkuma

DarkAkuma Member

OH?! Oh...

The shock on reading that, thinking what it means and immediately realizing it does not mean that. lol

I'm guessing this Greater cloak is the original form. Not the 120hp one that it later became after the infamous bug. Same stats as Lesser, just different name.

Either way, of interest to some who remember the bug fiasco with these cloaks back in the day... it seems the quest that caused the devs confusion and contributed to the bug, has been solved in more recent years. Symbol of the Duceee.

Manstache likes this.
  3. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

Yeah the cloaks are identical as far as I could tell, unless we have the wrong version in the database for the era.

4. Elroz

err unless we have the wrong version of "lesser pernicity" I mean, our Greater Pernicity cloak is AK source

5. Rexas

Rexas Member

6. Elroz

can be a collectors item imo, doesn't hurt anything!

Break likes this.
  7. Rexas

Rexas Member

Somewhere out there Shinayne is crying with tears of joy....