11-16-2016

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Nov 16, 2016.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Hide is now treated like an invis and will use the see_invis column of npc_types. see_hide has been removed.
    * Whenever a Rogue is hidden or made invisible, they will also get invisibility vs undead. This means that any invis spell, ability or hide on a Rogue is now dependent on both see_invis and see_invis_undead in npc_types. A NPC will need to see through both in order to see the Rogue.
    * Added see_sneak, which allows NPCs to see through sneak if set.
    * The blur component of feign death no longer needs to succeed in order to prevent a faction hit.
    * Faction hits will occur if a player feigns while the NPC is already fleeing (not rooted.)
    * Renamed dot_memory_list to faction_memory_list as that name makes more sense for the list's purpose.
    * Players will no longer receive XP or count towards the split if they are feigned and in a group.
    * Corrected an issue causing the damage report to display twice.
    * The Depop spawn_condition will no longer start spawn timers.
    * Fixed a problem that caused freezing to death to be counted as an client initiated death instead of environmental (Only really matters for bookkeeping.)
    * Factions now have an overall cap of -2000/+2000. Players will no longer be able to go past either cap, even if their personal faction has not reached the cap for a given faction.
    * Corrected an issue causing illusions to not use a player's base mods when writing their faction to the database.
    * Removed spells_new columns that were either unimplemented in our current code or that were all one value in our table. Columns that exist in our spells_en.txt file were all kept, even if they did not have valid values.
    * Renamed all unknown columns using http://wiki.eqemulator.org/p?spell_effect_fields
    * Changed pushup and pushback columns to be a float.
    * Removed any code associated with the removed columns.
    * Removed all unused spell target types and their implementations.
    * Corrected the spell stacking desync that occurred when a upgraded beneficial ATK spell is cast over a beneficial illusion spell with an ATK component. (The ATK spell should be blocked by the illusion.)
    * The output of /pet health is now AKurate.
    * Expanded the see_illusion column under faction_list to affect normal non-base race illusions in addition to Treeform/Minor Illusion. This will cause any NPC on that faction to view the player as they have no illusion up at all. This column does not work on base race illusions!
    Haynar
    * UCS Fixes
    * Included Dual Wield chance in the secondary weapon proc rate calculation to make it more accurate.
    * Increased Beastlord pet buff based proc rates to be correct.
    * Spell buff based procs will now only be possible on primary attacks. Some special attacks and secondary attacks were causing spell based procs incorrectly. This was happening for PC and NPC.

Database:
    Robregen

* Adjust Frogloks of Guk faction to be more livelike (Credit to haynar with helping out with DE factions)
    * Adjust Mayong Mistmoore faction to be more livelike.
    * illusions except for player race illusion in Plane of Growth should no longer be useable.
    * illusions for Zlandicar faction should no longer be useable.
    * fixed faction id used for scalp of the ghoul lord.
    * Removed hail emote from Talin ODanal since it is already scripted.
    * Ambassador K'Ryn / Bouncer Gronk in Oggok should now spawn / despawn at the appropiate time.
    * removed Lock of Blessed Unicorn Hair from loottable and database.
    * removed Braided Horsehair Handbad from database.

Script:
    Robregen

* re-enable crown of deceit quest for old froglok in upper guk.

Pithy likes this.
  2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Seems like illusions are blocking a lot now. Skeleton blocking avatar, wood elf illusion blocking VOG...

3. cavedude

cavedude Administrator Staff Member

Hm, I guess I made an error. I'll look.

Edit: Oh yeah, I left a hole in my logic. I can fix this up.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
  4. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Here's a changelog that Torven's forgot to list:
    Database:
    Torven

* Dozekar the Cursed's aggro radius increased by 10 units.
    * templeveeshan: The fay drakes that were not magic immune are now immune.
    * templeveeshan: fleeing disabled for all NPCs.
    * greatdivide: Common NPC resists set to parsed values.
    * thurgadinb: Dwarf NPC ignore distances reduced.

5. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

That's exciting, no more chasing runners