1-8-2015

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Jan 8, 2015.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    (Secret)
    -Fixed an issue where a client could potentially go linkdead on death or zoning (OP_DeleteSpawn is sent by the client in these cases, and we were clearing all data without letting the client catch up, so potentially, we get out of sync with the packet sequence.
    -General packet struct size hardening.
    -General cleanup on EQOldStream/StreamFactory. Should only disconnect when the client or server REALLY want to, but don't be surprised if people still random LD. Still investigating that.
    (Cavedude)
    -Implemented push for all forms of stuns for both NPCs and players.
    -Added #push command for testing (and fun.) #stun will also inherently push as well.
    -Re-factored KnockBack to use the same calculations as Push, and the method will now work on NPCs.
    -Fixed most cases where groups were not properly disbanding when the last player disbanded.
    (Speedz)
    -Refined #path process a bit.

Database:
    (Torven)
    -qcat: Spectres assigned the spectre stun proc+ranged lifetap spell set.
    -Aggro radius of spectres in all four zones set to 35 based on Live measurements. (and also my memory of killig them by the hundreds)
    -Flee immunity removed for all spectres. Live ones flee, and I can prove Oasis ones did on AK in logs. (they stoppted hitting and I needed to root)
    -unrest: Gave barbed bones skeleton the the BarbedBones sepll.
    -unrest: Reduced the aggro radius to 35 on all common unrest NPCs except beetles, down from 45. (note: all aggro radii measured on Live)
    -unrest: Garanel Rucksif aggro radius increased to 60 from 45.
    -feerrott: Aggro radius for Tae Ew lizards lowered to 35 from 70.
    -feerrott: Aggro radius for gorillas lowered to 50 from 70.
    -mistmoore: Aggro radius for dark elves and vampires raised to 60 from 45-55.
    -mistmoore: Aggro radius for gargoyles lowered to 40 from 45.-
    -mistmoore: Aggro radius for gypsys lowered to 30 from 45.
    -mistmoore: Aggro radius for warewolves lowered to 60 from 70.