4-10-2024

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Apr 10, 2024.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Database
    Elroz

*A lot of NPC's in karnors and city of mist will no longer hold weapons/shields/offhand items if they have them. Some weapons are still held, such as Noctivagant Blade and Wraith Bone Hammer, but they are outliers. Based on logs, Sebilis NPC's mostly seemed to hold weapons, aside from a couple 2handers (sebilite protector is one of the major ones that won't equip his weapon drops).
    *a rotting sentry in qcat is now a shadowknight
    *Added a few missing flavor npc's to qeynos (4 bar patrons that can spawn in lion's mane inn, 1 paladin at knights of thunder temple)
    *Fixed Beek Guinders spawn location in rivervale
    *Added qeynos hills version of Misty Storyswapper, follows path from WK to qeynos and despawns
    *Added halfling version of "a druid" to north karana
    *Added missing npc "an algae snake" to lakerathe
    *Added missing npc "a lesser mummy" to innothule, and added rabies proc to nro lesser mummy
    *Added missing npc "an asp" and shaman version of "a deepwater goblin" to oasis
    *Added missing npcs "Revesa Temosa" and "Tyrsa Henic" to west freeport caster guild entrance
    *Added missing npc "Sil Silverstar" to west commons
    *Added missing named npc "Niltoth the Unholy" to the hole
    *Fixed up Loam Encrusted and Withered Leather tables, this is a nerf ultimately, but all the pieces will drop still, just some of them will be from named only.
    *Dartain will be dubious but assist the kos npcs in the hole, and his MR/CR will be a bit higher, and he'll summon.
    *Added missing npc's "orc runner" and "a bixie" (placeholder for runner) in nektulos
    *Two named npcs in lavastorm had their levels/stats dropped from 18-20 to 12-14, "a warbone monk" and "a warbone spearman"
    *Added missing npcs "a fire goblin wizard" and "a fire goblin" to lavastorm
    *guano harvester is now a warrior instead of wizard, still invises self
    *Split "Sister of Erollisi" in oot into 2 spawns, level 9-13 ranger (common) and a level 7 warrior (uncommon) version, instead of a level 7-11 warrior every spawn
    *Added missing npc "an aqua goblin wizard" to butcherblock, and added some missing aqua goblin spawns that should Fippy the gates from the docks. They will also always be running instead of walking.
    *Added half elf version of "a bandit" and bar patron "Kindl Lunsight" to gfaydark

Script
    Elroz
    *Added Laken Boorheez spawn in east freeport when handing Groflah the flier
    *Added script to make orc runner in nektulos and aqua goblins at butcher docks always run
    *Can hand in multiple kobold molars at once for both the evil and good version of the quest

Sketchy, Pithy, Frosst and 2 others like this.
  2. iraxion

iraxion Well-Known Member

I don't see anything in the patch notes that would fit, but since patch - so maybe patch related - sometimes getting
    "You have been revoked"
    and can't communicate via /tell. We had this on two different chars so far. Zoning seems to help.

Break likes this.
  3. Break

Break People Like Me

Jumping seems to be broken too. I can't make my magician jump, but I can make his eye jump. Pretty sure an eye shouldn't be able to jump.

Kithani and iraxion like this.
  4. Trollio55

Trollio55 Member

Swim speed seems to be super fast now as well?

5. iraxion

iraxion Well-Known Member

Also, Break's magician (or was it the eye?) made our chars jumpy it seems. We see this since patch, chars seem to be bouncing when they're levitating
    https://youtu.be/Pj7JxiZJ020
    can be fast like in the example, or slower, or not happen at all. Strange. (Windows client, no horses on them if that makes a difference, didn't touch any settings.)

6. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

I am levitating without levitate. I can run straight up into the sky!

It's actually kind of great. No need to fix it!

Pithy, hemper and showstring like this.
  7. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

it should be fixed with relogging. merged the query to repository and it was missing a column. but that has been fixed without restarting or hotfixing.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
    Pithy, Mechaike and Break like this.
  8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved