Concillium Reports services?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Arttemis, Mar 16, 2022.

1. Arttemis

Arttemis New Member

Theoretically, if someone were willing to pay for help camping these for the seru earring quest, how much do you guys think it would cost per report? I don't really have the means to do it but not sure I have the plat either lol.

2. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Those mobs are rotated, are they not?

3. Arttemis

Arttemis New Member

You're thinking of the praes for the 4th earring I think. I'm talking about the reports for the 3rd earring.

showstring and lurari like this.
  4. Nakunaru

Nakunaru People Like Me

Someone was offering 5k a shard for the VT key. I think for these reports, you may be looking at maybe 10k a report? Or could off a hourly rate for mercenary help I guess, 2-3k an hour? Dunno what people are charging for AAs nowadays.

5. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

I farmed up a set of these with the intent to sell back in Luclin, but I never found a buyer willing to offer AA PL for them. Not sure I could put a price on farming these though they are very RNG prone due to such low numbers of mobs each respawn.

6. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Yeah, this is the kind of thing you need to just make an offer for and see if you get a bite. Like "paying 50k for someone to farm me reports"

I'm not even sure 50k gets it done. Maybe?

7. Devour_Souls

Devour_Souls People Like Me

I'd do it for 50k. If I'd do it for 50k, I'm sure someone would do it for 10-15k. Syphie prolly do it for free.

Radda, Sketchy and Neealana like this.
  8. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Let the bidding commence!

Neealana likes this.
  9. Arttemis

Arttemis New Member

Yeah, pricing it is the problem. Aside from not being rich, haha. I was thinking 15k per report (only need 3 not 4) would be doable for me, but, like someone said, the RNG could throw that out of whack and not be worth it.

10. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

I tend to think about these things in terms of opportunity cost. Anyone with an ENC and a WIZ can make 3-5k per hour just blowing up infinite grimlings. So guesstimate how many hours a task (say, farming Seru reports or VT shards) would take, multiply by 3-5k, and get a rough idea of the value.

11. Tuen

Tuen People Like Me

Assuming I can MQ this, ill hook you up!

Ripwind and Arttemis like this.
  12. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Now if someone wants to make some real money, let me know if you have 4 Praesertum Fragments + Seru Head for MQ!

Slayzz and showstring like this.
  13. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

^^ paying more than Darchon

Slayzz likes this.
  14. Arttemis

Arttemis New Member

Tuen MQ'd the reports with me like a boss. Thanks man! =)

15. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Whoa, look at good guy Tuen over here! Nice work buddy!

16. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

Another profit opportunity Ruened

jbry2, John Stark, Arttemis and 5 others like this.
  17. Tuen

Tuen People Like Me

Haha Ive had those reports on my cleric for two years now.. I either keep missing Seru or don’t bid enough! Glad they got some use for a fellow guildie.

So if your willing to do bixies and get ear 2 done you can get the satchel and MQ the reports pretty easy. Maybe a business opportunity for someone :)

Ripwind likes this.