Just for Funzies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob Watson, Oct 15, 2016.

1. Rob Watson

Rob Watson New Member

If you were to 3-box with all three of the same class what class would you choose and why?

2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Ranger because that's all I main

3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Oh shit, 3 badass rangers stealing aggro from each other. Triple threat

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Probably either mages or wizzies. Probably super easy to box them too with macro buttons.

5. John Stark

John Stark People Like Me

Three enchanters would be powerful, but could anyone 3 box 3 enchanters?

3 mages might be easily be doable, or 3 necros; play one primarily and simply send the pets of the other 2 in when necessary/wanted.

6. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

3 chanters would be easy, just use animations on two and charm with the main one.

7. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

3 warriors /shielding each other, all in defensive discipline.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2016
  8. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

slouch, that would break the server bro

9. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

The only answer is Magician.

3 tanks, 3 dps, 3 healers. If a pet dies, you have two more to tank, which buys time to make a new pet, which essentially acts as healing. (mages also get pet heals) It's also fairly easy to box. Pets are stupid OP from 1-50 as well, so you'll zoom past any other 3 combo to 50. If you're dissatisfied at the post 50 performance, you could always farm for/powerlevel new characters up using your mages.

If however you want to be desirable to raids end game, wizard would be a better choice; however you won't solo level or farm nearly as fast.

10. lurari

lurari People Like Me

Obviously 3 bards so I could get carpal tunnel three times as fast and force myself into retirement.

Mambo likes this.
  11. Delorne

Delorne People Like Me

I made three clerics, recently. I think that's a trio that could actually accomplish quite a bit.

12. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

3 druids. Gives me 3 charms if necessary, everyone can snare/heal/dot/nuke and evac in emergencies.

13. Pane

Pane Member

3 clerics and just kill undead. Would be great till 51

14. Pane

Pane Member

Haha just replied and didn't see this. It would be awesome against undead. 2 nuking / tanking 1 designated healer. I might give this trio a legit try.

15. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

also druids all have their own mana regen boosts via potg/mask

16. Rob Watson

Rob Watson New Member

Some of those sound really hands on. 3 wars for example with all their combat skills. Would have to be constantly switching between them. I thought maybe 3 monks could be effective as well but again you run into the switch fest for combat skills. I suppose you could use macros to cut down on that.

17. gardnerjens

gardnerjens People Like Me

Contact Nukem in game. If you go ahead and make 3 wizards, then I promise Pl all the way

18. Ravenwing

Ravenwing I Feel Loved

Just imagine what you could accomplish with three toons buffing O'Keil's Radiation!

19. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Make sure to create a hotkey that says, "Looking for a Rez pst!"

20. Luven

Luven New Member

3 beast lords would be fun. 3 bl pets can rip stuff up. Obviously you wouldn't be melee very much due to lack of heals.. but pets and the ability to slow would make 51+ much easier. They also get far better pet heals than mage iirc, and could still re-summon if needed.

21. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Only 1200 vs 350 ;)

22. Skratching

Skratching Active Member

Make three wizards, form a guild with Nukems 3 wizards and KS any guild on the server.

23. poursoul

poursoul Member

No love for the shaman trio?

delete likes this.
  24. Mambo

Mambo Well-Known Member

3 (Kitty) beasts seems (especially) fun, but 3 shaman sounds like a special level of hell. :(

25. poursoul

poursoul Member

Power belongs to those with true courage~

delete likes this.
  26. benoeb

benoeb People Like Me

27. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

where does the damage goooooo

28. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Same answer as what does the fox say?

29. Bastette

Bastette Active Member

30. Identikit

Identikit Member

3 rogues with butt stuff innuendos for names of course..