New Profile Posts

1. Elrontaur
    Elrontaur
    Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid!
  2. Yarnee
    Yarnee agia
    AGIA! ITS A ME, A YARNIO, GET IN TOUCH! WL NAMEDS UP FOR THECLA!
    1. agia likes this.
  3. lurari
    lurari
    trying to Ranger...
  4. necarony
    necarony Placer
    oh ...nice. just wanted to hail u, and if i may ask are these two your doggies?
    im not sure but i think i remember you once told me you have been a dog trainer is that true?
    1. Placer
      Placer
      I am a puppy raiser. That means I foster service dog in training puppies until they are old enough to begin their formal, "advanced" training. This was a photo of my third dog (yellow, named Placer) meeting the second dog that I raised.
      Jul 14, 2017
  5. Placer
    Placer Deface
    Hello, is this Gnos?
  6. Placer
    Placer
    I remember
  7. necarony
    necarony Placer
    hi placer ..this is rony u remember?
  8. Xhelios
    Xhelios Fairen Height
    Yo, I see how it is..... I come back just to see you after 4 years and you are not even around. lol j/k! Where are you my dude!
  9. Saskoris
    Saskoris
    Killing things for swords.
  10. Tesadar
    Tesadar Bum
    Binds mage in BW, binds druid in TT. Well played sir. Well played.
  11. lurari
    lurari
    jonesin' to play old school EQ again...
  12. Opttimus
  13. tauven songweaver
    tauven songweaver Sketchy
    Hi sketchy I can't find the original game app where might I be able to buy/download one copy.
  14. Elrontaur
    Elrontaur Sarieth
    Welcome to the server, lots of friendly knowledgeable people around if you have any questions.
  15. Elrontaur
    Elrontaur
    Happy Holidays to all my friends, old and new!
  16. Toejam
    Toejam
    Due to continued personal attacks I am done contributing to this project,and all my contributions have been removed from this forum. Adios!
  17. Placer
    Placer Tollen
    I thought you were on playing. Who are you these days in game. I was banned for a while for no sane reason, so I'm not up on what happened to the Tollen char. But seems the whole Armed group was persona non grata?
    1. Tollen
      Tollen
      I'm playing on p2002, I browse here to see whats getting deved and help bug report.
      Nov 29, 2015
  18. Damasus
    Damasus Sketchy
    Hi sketchy, I've yet to find my corpse and would like to be getting some exp. if youhave anything to spare it would be greatly appreciated!
  19. Sturmm
    Sturmm
    Hey Neea! :) Nope no play time yet, but yeah, they leave tonight for a week, so I'm prepped and ready! :)
  20. Neealana
    Neealana Sturmm
    Hey ! Long time no group ! Hope you got some play time in this week after you found your hidden library file !

Also, a GM told me that Thrakak is Mhael, who several people have told me is a jerk, and to avoid him.

I am always suspicious of anyone not having their character names on their threads.
  21. Neealana
    Neealana
    too cold to swim, but am up to Fishing ( 84 ) !
  22. Neealana
    Neealana
    At the beach
    1. Elrontaur likes this.
    2. Elrontaur
      Elrontaur
      Leveling up swimming?
      Oct 14, 2015
  23. Neealana
    Neealana
    Wow, forgot I had this posted. Am enjoying Norrath . Mid September, so canning a lot of tomatoes.
  24. Dueg da kitteh
    Dueg da kitteh Sketchy
    Hello! Former EQmac player here! I absolutely had no idea that you guys had this running, and it totally blows me away! Former EQmac Sanctuary member (and still am in heart) here and still the ever gassy cat (ask Placer ;D) .
    Now, how the heck do I get myself back into this here EQ I wonder, and I read that you were the man to ask. Could you please give a kitteh a hand?
  25. Kuron
    Kuron Suriinya
    Your signature is something I quote all the time, and even sing in the shower on occasion. Normally nobody knows what on earth I'm talking about, so it delighted me very much to see it on your signature, bravo!
    1. Suriinya likes this.
  26. Kuron
    Kuron Frosty06
    LOL CRNKT
  27. robregen
    robregen
    I did work on it while AK was still up. I will revisit it when I am done with FM
  28. Elrontaur
    Elrontaur robregen
    How are Droga and Nurga coming?
  29. Elrontaur
    Elrontaur Elroz
    /poke anyone alive in there?
    1. Elroz
      Elroz
      yo! have had my hands full irl but plan on being back soon hopefully! I've been trying to check in here every few days though when I get some spare time.
      Jul 20, 2015
    2. Elrontaur
      Elrontaur
      Your Jewelry orders keep piling up ;)
      Jul 24, 2015
  30. Rist