New Player!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tebriel, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

There are five ranger mains on our raid right now. You know not of what you speak.

2. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Until they get a tolan bp then they quit

3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Baby, give me a Tolan BP and I'm yours for life.

4. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

There's like 10 unused ones on non played ranger accounts~

5. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Yeah right, I don't even think there are 10 total on the server. Maybe, but it'd be close.

6. jacky

jacky Member

someone gave me some silver chitin handwraps the other day in pok....for no reason <3

-13 ENC

7. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

I realized my halfling's eating habits early on but it doesn't seem to be the game changer you all make it out to be, i put one more stack of fishrolls and fuzzy5000 on him over my other two whenever i refill and it doesn't really seem to make much fuss. As for "1 slot for food 1 slot for drink" you're out of your head. Aint nobody got time for running out of food in minor adventures. I have too much space all the time and only ever carry 6 bags, one of which is dedicated to food and drink and 2 general slots for clicks and greater light stone that can be quickly moved if i need to pick up a bag for some reason. Don't let food consumption decide what race you want to play Teb, let what race you want to play do that for you. Even if its... a anime furry fanb- i mean, vah shir.

8. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

I carry six 100% WR bags / 60% quiver and still only allow 4 slots at most for food and drink

9. Khorpus

Khorpus Well-Known Member

I'm so curious as to what is taking up all of your 'precious' bag space Lenas! Because I have so much empty, all day long. You're starting to make me feel like i'm doing something wrong.

10. sowislifesowislove

sowislifesowislove People Like Me

You just use fuzzle cutter or is there a fish roll equivalent for brewing?

11. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Usually a stack of milk. For food I've been rocking dragon eggs.

I like to carry a variety of weapons, armors, 4 pom flowers / other clickies and still have as much open space as possible so I don't have to vendor all the time when I do venture out.

Tuluvien likes this.
  12. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

My top left bag is 10 weapons and bows, next is clickers and potions, resist gear, next is all food, that's 30 slots so far, quiver and then all empty waiting for loot.