Prince Kloxx

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tankman, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Tankman

Tankman Well-Known Member

He is up in EK, was up last week too, is yellow to level 65 so he is a raid mob (w/ raid loot!). Anyway, I am surprised no one has bothered to kill him. Good luck on the kill and I hope you get awesome loot!

pivoo likes this.
  2. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

3. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

That is not true! I tried to kill him. Somehow I saw light blue on my tracker so I started to chase him with my trio that had no bufs or pets up. {{ I bet he drops anniversary weapon! }} When he suddenly appeared in front of me, it was one big scary looking eye, so I decided to maybe wouldn't be such a bad idea, to have couple of pets up for help.

As I'm switching between toons, to summon pets, my trio got wiped. As I was busy switching between toons and casting pets/buffs, I didn't quite realize, how quickly my trio went down.

My first reaction was: ok, gonna get my corpses, buff all toons up, get my pets, buff them also, then back to that eye for a revenge! I was dead set going after him again. As I tried to recover corpses, he attacked again. So I asked around about this mob and learned, to rather drop my revenge plan. And yes, he is yellow not light blue.

Well all this not really important nit-picking aside, I did bother and try to kill him. Just wasn't my day, I had a little bit of a bad luck :D:p

p.s.
    sincerelly,
    your princekloxxkilla

Last edited: Jan 15, 2023
    giantfortt likes this.
  4. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

I the mean time I've learned more about him. His main purpose is, to harass innocent new to EQ world players, when crossing EK or farming silk. ;)

jintle and Neealana like this.
  5. Tankman

True, I should have said killed it. The thought of trioing it never occurred to me. I don't think Prince Kloxx is on the trio mobs list, perhaps he can be added.

6. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

It is a raid mob. And not the easiest one I was told. I just didn't know about it, so I wrote in humorous way, what happened. All true, though. I was gonna go after him again. Ouch! :D

7. Tankman

Farmed 163 silks in EK today. I used track to know where he was and to stay away from him, never got agro. Had Exodus ready just in case, that is what save me on two previous silk farming adventures. Normally, farming silks is not an achievement. But today, I felt like it was.

pivoo likes this.