Trakanon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by provocating, Feb 18, 2016.

1. provocating

provocating New Member

I am pretty sure the TakProject database has Trakanon as slowable, from looking at the editor. When looking up information on Trakanon I see a lot of charts showing him unslowable, but I see a few comments on Allakhazam as him being slowable. Anyone have any concrete data on this?

2. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

He is slowable but his magic resistance is so high it's basically impossible to land with our current levels and debuffs available.

Notice the 340 MR? Anything over 200 is basically immune to all-or-nothing spells, according to Torven's resistance data: http://www.eqemulator.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38673

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
  3. provocating

provocating New Member

Right, but on my server I use portions of your database with some modified EqEmu source. In essence the resist data may not be the same.

4. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Trakanon is not and has never been flagged unslowable. He just has high resists so people say he's unslowable in a practical sense.

5. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

6. Torven

Torven I Feel Loved

Unslowable flags were not introduced until Velious. All NPCs in Classic and Kunark are slowable if you can somehow lower the MR enough. (say, from using level 105 debuffs on Live)

Sony clearly set the MR of certain targets just high enough to disable slows with debuffs on and low enough to let magic nukes still partially land.