Re: current state of server progression

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EverQuestrian, Apr 29, 2016.

1. EverQuestrian

EverQuestrian Member

Hello, Al`Kaborians!

I'm really excited about what you have done and are doing here on this server. I played on the Mac Al`Kabor server for a while. I really enjoyed my time there but due to personal life demands I had to suddenly stop. However, I have been considering to come join this server and play EQ again as my schedule permits. I have fond memories of the excellent Mac Al`Kaborian folk that made me feel so much at home when I was here before.

I was curious about the current zone availability on the server. I did read the following comment in the FAQ section but I am not sure if this has been updated or where the current progression has evolved.

What is available to play?
    On release it will be original classic content, Cabilis (E and W), Shar Vahl, FoB, Shadeweavers, PoKnowledge. Fearplane and Airplane are considered part of the progression and will not be available until Naggy, Vox and Phinny are killed by 70% of the active population. Also the content must be ready to release as well. So there could be a period of time that the server is ready to progress, but content is not ready. (Active population is defined by all toons/accounts active in an undisclosed period of time.)

Thanks, Everquestrian

Elrontaur likes this.
  2. Elroz

Elroz I Feel Loved Staff Member

those zones + kunark is open right now, the devs are actively working on velious currently