Hybrid XP penalty?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Torrinn, Apr 29, 2023.

1. Torrinn

Torrinn Active Member

Is that still in effect here? What about hell levels?

DeadSurvivor likes this.
  2. Cillipis

Cillipis Well-Known Member

I’m not sure that it was ever in effect here. Hell levels also won’t seem so bad here with more content but yes, some levels just take more exp.

DeadSurvivor likes this.
  3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

As far as I know, racial exp bonus and penalty are in but class modifiers don't exist.

DeadSurvivor likes this.
  4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    DeadSurvivor and Tuluvien like this.
  5. pivoo

pivoo People Like Me

Hell levels are somehow smoothed out. 59 does takes longer, 60-61-62... goes faster than 59.

DeadSurvivor likes this.
  6. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

Hell levels exist here yep. They have been a little smoothed out, but still exist.
    A lot of people dispute it, but I've leveled enough characters to know they exist.

I believe a "Hell Level" is defined as a level that takes noticably longer to get through than the previous and subsequent level

They are as follows:
    Level 30, 35, 40, 45 - these take noticably longer to get through than the previous levels albeit not drastically, but it's slower than the subsequent level for sure
    54 and 59 is double hell - big noticable jump in exp required compared to previous level, albeit level 54 one isn't more compared to subsequent level looks like, however 59 sure is. the multiplier jumps twice as much at 54 and even more at 59.

don't believe me?

I argued about it, and Torven shared a table in June 2022 on takp discord.

upload_2023-4-30_9-45-51.png

Last edited: Apr 29, 2023
    DeadSurvivor likes this.