Hello! Returning EQ Mac player. Xhelios =D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xhelios, May 23, 2017.

1. Xhelios

Xhelios New Member

Hello everyone,

First of all I'm so excited to have found this. I have missed EQ-mac days so much!
    I used to be in Dark Conquests a long time ago. I missed some of the old peeps like Jian, Robaire, Fairen Heights, Elron, Slay and many others which their names escape my memory. I hope to find many of you well and in the game!

I been reading the wiki about installing the game but is there anything I should know about before installing the PC client? any tips or advice would be appreciated.
    Is Fairen Heights still around? I miss that dude =P

Regards
    Xhelios

2. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

hey Xhelios. We were on DC together until it fell apart! Fairen has toon here but hasn't played much. Hope that changes someday.

Many others are still here and kicking, you will recognise many names from DC, Destiny, Temerity and others.

Good to see you back, hope to catch you in game.

3. Verdent

Verdent People Like Me

I think neph has a DC guild leader or something in it.

4. Bum

Bum I Feel Loved

Fairen showed up on velious launch day, then disappeared again

5. Faults

Faults I Feel Loved

Fairen plays on PEQ with Loh, athrogate, imaa and robot.

6. Xhelios

Xhelios New Member

Hey! yea I remember you Tuluvien! Faults also! Thanks guys.

Does this server operate the same as the old EQmac? Same era and patches? I'm trying to decide what to play. I had a ranger but i hated the fact that I couldn't do bow damage if the mob was against the wall, is that the same case here?

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  7. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Sure is.

8. Elrontaur

Elrontaur People Like Me

Welcome back Xhelios! We're doing the best we can to recreate the game mechanics of AK with all the bug fixes that we never got. Developers who actually care about the game will be a new experience for you.

9. Ssappy

Ssappy Member

Karpan and Kaany are on live that I know of, but Karpan said sometime back if he ever got bored with Empires of Kunark he might come back here. he was with me on my first day here online in Takp. I still tease him once in a while to come back here.

Neealana likes this.
  10. pouky

pouky Active Member

Xhelios, rings a bell, welcome back )