A couple of quest issues - seeking advice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lusiphur, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

1) Commander Leuz's task - I am currently Amiable faction CoV. I killed the scout once and got my first bracer. If I hand Leuz the Scout Report he just hands it back and he doesn't respond to hail. How do I start the quest again, short of MQ'ing it from another char?

2) Shaman Epic - I am max ally to True Spirit on my shaman. We spent Sunday afternoon spawning Rak but every time I handed him the Child Tear he just handed it back and killing him resulted in no scale.

Any insight gratefully received.

2. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Scout Report is not really relevant to the quest. It's a minor faction hit, turning the Gear into Scout is the only thing that matters.

Just say the text trigger again to the Commander for another set of Scout Tools.

For the shaman epic I would say 100% confirm your faction is maximum Ally by doing another +True Spirit step to see a "you cannot get any better" faction hit. If you get that, what level is the shaman? It's possible they flagged a level for the shaman epic that shouldn't be there.

3. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

My shaman is 60 and cons Ally to the Spirit under the Lake in EJ that you hand your scale into. However, I will go thump Peg Leg one more time for the lulz and to see if I am truly maxed out.

4. actualspaide

actualspaide People Like Me

Also you cannot move when the mob spawns in city of mist. He becomes kos and attacks and you can't do turn ins while a mob is agro. This has been a hold up more than once

5. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

(which is a totally bizarre mechanic! EQ is friggin' weird.)

6. Lusiphur

Lusiphur Member

Aye, we figured that one out pretty quick. I had the shaman stand beside the Reaver chain and I can confirm he wasn't aggro when I handed it in.