Just wanted to say "thanks!"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitya, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Mitya

Mitya Well-Known Member

Not to come off sounding too "sappy" but I just wanted to say thanks for everyone being so cool here on TAKP.

Not to knock it, but when I tried p1999, I didn't exactly receive a warm welcome. Too many people with huge egos and level 30 twinks running around with epics that were too good for me.

Here has been refreshing. I've gotten advice on camping spots, sold some alligator skins, had some friendly conversations with dozens of people and have been warmly welcomed. People playing on other servers don't know what they're missing.

2. Oiwon

Oiwon People Like Me

100% agree

Khorpus likes this.
  3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

A good, solid community made this server their home. The al kabor community is the best I've ever seen. Its also been augmented with some very decent people who May not have played there but fall in line with the values held.

Tesadar likes this.
  4. smm0589

smm0589 New Member

I still miss the old Al'Kabor days and stoked to see that there are people putting it all back together!

5. Thrakak

Thrakak New Member

I can't stop reading good things about this server. Think I might skip sleep and try and figure out how to get a client so I can join you guys lol. Great to hear there are still good eq players around!

If the kids that play now we're to play in 1999 they would've been banned or chased off the server. Lol I've been look for a community like this for along time! :)

6. Skorris

Skorris New Member

Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
    sailorpinchies likes this.
  7. sailorpinchies

sailorpinchies New Member

I agree completely. Great group of people on TAKP.

Khorpus likes this.
  8. vannari

vannari Well-Known Member

It's awesome. Lovely community and the devs are righteous.

Khorpus, Ransom, Oiwon and 1 other person like this.