Greetings from Canada!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheBluFunk, Nov 16, 2016.

1. TheBluFunk

TheBluFunk Member

Greetings!

Just installed a few days ago and have only been back on for a few hours now. Very old time player from back in the day. Quit playing a few expansions released after PoP came out.
    Only played on the Innoruk server. Never multiboxed and never had any alternate chars. Played a Mage to the fullest on live till the end. Quit after having been L65 for a while. Plan on playing a Mage once again as it is in my DNA ! :)

Just looking to get back all the fun memories and nostalgia from back in the day. I dont care about server population whatsoever. I used to solo for quite a while until I joined the mid-high guilds. Love both aspects of the game.
    Once I get passed the early painful levels, I will gladly be looking about for any available grouping opportunities for exping, questing, and even helping others in need.

There may be a chance that I will be able to have a few other people (3 to 5) join up as well, some vets and some who never played eq. If it works out, it can only help with server pop and presence ! :)

Its been weird getting the rust off and trying to recall certain in game things. And its been equally awesome when a memory flash takes place! When you see the high walkways of Kelethin on the horizon once again for example! :)

Who needs thousands of people around to be able to enjoy Norrath once more? As long as those who remain are pleasant and present then this remains precious for all and a treat to be able to revisit!

Thanks to the Devs, and all involved in setting this up and keeping it going!

I look forward to hanging out here when time permits.

Daxamere SoulBringer
    Magius

Elroz, Neealana and Lenas like this.
  2. Linkamus

Linkamus People Like Me

Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

TheBluFunk likes this.
  3. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

Welcome!

TheBluFunk likes this.
  4. Bluee

Bluee Member

I'm a newcomer also. Just joined 2 or 3 weeks ago. Having a blast. Great community. Just like Alkabor was. Low pop was our trademark.

I also reside in Canada. East coast man myself.

I'm lvl 38 now and getting re acquainted with L guk if you ever want to group.

Gorira is my monk, so I can be reached on him the most.

TheBluFunk likes this.
  5. TheBluFunk

TheBluFunk Member

Thanks for the warm welcome Gorira! Where abouts on the east coast? I'm in Ottawa!
    You only joined 2/3 weeks ago and your already Lvl 38?? Yikes! I started this week and I'm only at Lvl 3. Feels like the grind is slower but then again I've been petless so far and have really only just begun. I'm enjoying it greatly so far.
    Lower Guk eh?!? I remember spending tons of time there for my Shiny metallic robe SMR back in my live days long ago! I may eventually have to head back.in there to.get me another SMR!
    I'm also going to need to camp Quillimane at some point! Ahhhh the fun!!!
    Stay in touch in game!!!
    Cheerio!

6. Bluee

Bluee Member

I live in New Brunswick.

I have a Shaman/Monk then alternate bard or wizard combo. Makes for really easy leveling. I do have some aspirations on getting a cleric and ranger leveled. Hit me up if you want to low level group. I will take a break and come out of guk.

For nostalgia I want to have my Ranger forsaken back. I had a lot of fun with him on Alkabor.

In reality I want a little of everything. Need to try and tame my alt craze.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  7. Neealana

Neealana People Like Me

This server is made for those of us who love our alts )

8. Tuluvien

Tuluvien I Feel Loved

BC here.

9. TheBluFunk

TheBluFunk Member

Awesome. Canada is being represented!!! ;)

delete likes this.
  10. Oag02

Oag02 New Member

*waves* Southern Ontario here. Just started my first toon on the server this morning. Died twice before killing my first mob... brings back fond memories! =P

Kitesfo - 3 Druid