Creating a guild

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kronor, Nov 22, 2021.

1. Kronor

Kronor New Member

I have done a search and I haven't come across any information regarding how to create a guild here. Can anyone provide me with this information or direct me to the location for that info?

Thanks

2. DubRemix88

DubRemix88 People Like Me

I believe you need to request forming a guild with a petition (in that forum sub). Not sure what the protocol is.

3. tomgggg

tomgggg Member

“How can I create a guild?

You will need 5 unique people online with you in the same zone and some time to waste as the GMs are quite busy. They will need time to check that each player is unique. You should petition the time frame that you will have all the required people gathered online.”
    [I][/I]
    Taken directly from the server FAQ. So it seems you get five unique people together who want to form a guild. Then you petition on the forums petition section a time and zone where you will meet and wait for a GM to come and verify all five are unique and then they will make the guild.

That FAQ was made in 2014 so it may not be totally accurate. Personally I would ask in the discord.

4. Auyster

Auyster People Like Me

Also that 5 unique people can already be part of a guild, on other toons, if we follow precedent.

5. Dairmuid

Dairmuid Active Member

New guilds are good for the server. I hope yours works out!

DubRemix88 likes this.