Raise Tormax faction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neomall, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Neomall

Neomall New Member

how many coldain head should I give to Bvellos to raise my faction with Tormax i start from RTA+++ ?

2. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

You could try pacifying him so you can get close, and then invising once the trade window is open to become indifferent

3. thucydides

thucydides I Feel Loved

Hmm, I see now that I completely misread your question, my apologies.

Zam might give an answer as to how much faction each head gives. I’d expect to have to raise it somewhere in the 1500 to 2000 range if you’re looking to become ally.

4. Mokli

Mokli I Feel Loved

It was somewhere between 50 and 75 heads for me when I did it a long time ago.

5. Neomall

Neomall New Member

i already give him near 100 heads but and stay RTA but i start with the lowest faction? So it can be a good information to know how many factions points he give for a head : ))

6. Balem

Balem New Member

I don't know what the faction hits are here on TAKP, but on p1999 the Bvellos Bounty Quest gives +10 per turn to Tormax. So assuming you started max scowling, it would take about 130 heads to get to dubious with Tomax. That is of course if the faction hits are the same here.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2022
  7. Balem

Balem New Member

Actually Scratch that. TAKP wiki says 1500 to dubious. So it would take 150 heads, assuming +10 per turn in.

8. showstring

showstring I Feel Loved

It takes around 250/300 heads to go from max scowl to dubious here. It used to be less, but they changed the -max kos to go deeper.