Pious Might- Quested Pally Spell

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Onebad, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Onebad

Onebad New Member

Hi, all.

I am relatively new to the server and just hit 50. My question is if any paladins out there have successfully completed the Pious Might quest line. Does it work here? It’s a bit of a lengthy collection quest, so I thought I’d ask before committing time to farming the quest drops. Pious Might is a lvl 49 Pally spells that gives a self buff that procs a stun.

thanks in advance!

2. Ripwind

Ripwind People Like Me

Hey OB - It's absolutely in place here. I purchased a copy a while back for my Paladin because I was too lazy to do it myself.

3. Darchon

Darchon I Feel Loved

Pious Might is the level 63 upgrade to that spell.

Divine Might is the level 49 quested spell. The quest does work. Keep in mind that proc is straight damage, meaning no stun and no extra aggro beyond the 65 point DD.

4. Onebad

Onebad New Member

Yes, I had the wrong name. Thanks! I also never realized that there is no actual stun component. I would want it for the hate generation, so maybe it’s not worth the effort. Thanks for the info.

5. Jakkoris

Jakkoris Member

For the effort involved just for a 65dd Proc…and the fact at 63 you get a new one I personally just skipped it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  6. Onebad

Onebad New Member

Great point, and I couldn’t agree more. Thanks for the reply!

7. DubRemix88

DubRemix88 People Like Me

Divine might is tradable so every once in a while you might see it in the baz, pretty rare though.