Anyone actually grouping/exping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MikayahEQ, Jul 12, 2020.

1. MikayahEQ

MikayahEQ Well-Known Member

I've loved EQ since 2000, but I'm kinda burned out on playing solo. Raiding is fine, but it's the grouping game and making friends that I play with regularly that keep me coming back. Since coming back this time, I've joined a guild, spammed in /alliance and hang out in exp zones, but I've only actually found an exp group, maybe 5 or 6 times over a period of weeks.

I know things will pick up once PoP is out, but I just thought I'd throw it out to see if anyone was currently looking for a +1. I've been leveling an enchanter since coming back, and it is lvl 58 now, but I also have 60 Clr/Mag, both with epic. I'd like to get the enc to 60, but at this point, I'm game for just about anything. Heck, I'd even roll new toons, or restart some of my lower alts if it would give me someone to actually play with a few nights a week. I'm typically available around 9PM EST, and possibly earlier every other week when I don't have my kids.

So...yeah...if anyone is interested reply or message me, let's see if we can get something started.