9-7-2016

Discussion in 'Changelog' started by robregen, Sep 7, 2016.

1. robregen

robregen Administrator Staff Member

Code:
    Cavedude

* Horses will no longer despawn when #repop is used. (Idea taken from EQEmu, but rewritten for our code.)
    * Implemented force_z column in spawn2 which forces any NPC attached to that spawnpoint to use the Z coord specified in the database, instead of using BestZ.
    * Rewrote CalcPriceMod() to be easier to understand.
    * Group invites are now always cleared when a player accepts the invite. This should hopefully prevent players from getting bugged when they accept an invite, and the group is already full.
    * Added some logging, messages, and did some minor cleanups on the associated group code.
    * Implemented NPC corpse camping, set by special ability in the database.
    * Corrected some cases where a NPC will incorrectly equip a second item.
    * Monk discs such as Thunderkick will no longer be faded on a missed attack.
    * World:AdjustRespawnTimes now defaults to false.
    Haynar
    * Added UCS fixes for character list sent to client. Deleted characters will no longer be send in the list.
    * Added multiple session attempt code from EQEmu to netcode for UCS.
    * Added Opcode for sending client to log out of the worldserver, OP_LogoutWorld. This help /camp desktop be more consistent. This requires patch_Mac.conf updated in working directory of server.
    * Added a pathing fix, so the route clears when the destination changes.
    * The MoveTo command for quests should follow path nodes, when available.
    Torven
    * NPCs were procing wielded weapons way more than intended and have been corrected.
    * NPCs will now proc offhand weapons.
    * Procs from spell buffs will no longer proc in the same round as a wielded weapon's proc.
    * Spell procs will no longer trigger when holding non-weapons.
    * Rampage targets will now be bashed/backstabbed.
    Robregen
    * Fixed so mobs that depop at end of pathgrid still path and depop while zones are empty. This makes these mobs no longer always appear at start locations for the 1st person in a zone after long idle. (Credit to Noudess)

Database
    Robregen

* Bristlebane and Agnostic Gnomes should no longer be kos to Overthere
    * Fixed various GFaydark ground spawns location and spawntimers.
    * Should now be able to vendor Painell Steel Vambraces.
    * The following starting area have had their spawntimer reduced: Field of Bone, Qeynos, Freeport, Paineel, and GFaydark.
    * Inny Trolls should no longer be KOS to "The Dead" in Neriak.
    * redo loots for Sentinels in Eruden.
    Torven
    * Lord Nagafen, Lady Vox, Goreinare, Talendor, Severilous ATK increased, accuracy reduced, and AC reduced to more accurately match parsed values.

Scripts
    Robregen

* Disabled MQ for Explorer Knives in LoIO
    * Add faction checks for the Bonethunder Staff quest.
    * removed wrong item from the reward list for General_Jyleel.lua
    * change Cazic Thule call zone to assist to move to the initial aggro location rather than follow to.
    * Golems and Draco will now be summoned to CT when called for assist.
    * add a function addtohatelist to the Druid's epic trigger spawn for faydedar .

Misc
    Haynar

* Added pathing to Spectre area of feerott.

2. Pithy

Pithy I Feel Loved

Just thought I'd mention that I'm still getting chat channel bugs on the OS X client. I frequently can join a channel on one of my toons, but not on the other two. I also lose channels on zoning and can't get them back. I think these are the same bugs the UCS had before this patch.

3. Lenas

Lenas I Feel Loved

Sounds like it yeah.

4. Haynar

Haynar Administrator

Yes. UCS is still buggy. No improvement. Still looking.